According to Some rumors The most popular Telecom network provider Jio is Going to launch a Special feature Jio Locate My device in their official app . This service will helps you to Find your mobile phone easily when you Lost.
Jio Customers just need to Fill up their Mobile number and some Other required details in MyJio app . Once you Successfully logged in then you can Easily track down the Location of your Mobile phone.
This task can be done Via any Computer or another mobile phone . You just need to remember Your Login id & Password.
This Special location Feature just Works like Android device manager , Where you can Track your lost phone & Erase phone data remotely by using Gmail Address. But this will only works when your android Smartphone data is on.
But now according to Some News reports , Jio will also brings the Location tracker Feature in thhe Next version of MyJio app.
How to Register for Jio Locate My device feature ?
- First Download the MyJio app From Google play store . You also Need to install Jio Security app in Your mobile phone.
- Open the My Jio app and In left Side bar you will Find The Jio locate My device option . After clicking on this link you will be redirected to the Jio security app.
- Fill up the All Required details or wait till it will Automatically detect Your Device details.
- Once the process will ends then you can easily track mobile phone details by Login on the Official jio website .
- Your Mobile phone data connection need to be on , If it is off then you can Get the Right location .
- You can easily get the Your device information by visiting the official Jio website www.jio.com .