Recently paytm announce one new coupon code FREE20 to target new customers it means they gives you 20 rs free paytm Cash just for signup. but this coupon is valid for 1 time per user.but i have a smart Paytm Recharge trick to get 20 rs Free balance unlimited times.
No doubt Paytm is most popular Easy Recharge apps in india. With their unique marketing Strategy they gain number one position in Indian market.they gives lots of new working Coupon code to their Customers To give them Maximum discount on every mobile recharge/Dth recharge/Bus ticket Booking.
Trust me you never need to pay a full amount if you are Paytm customer. You can check all paytm coupon codes here.
Ok now lets Focus on main post and main promo code.As i mention above they announce his new coupon code FREE20 which is Applicable For only new customer.It doesn’t matter if you are old user just follow the steps below to get Unlimited free balance.
Paytm free recharge trick to get unlimited balance from FREE20 Promo code
- Firstly you have Download the Paytm App.
- Install & Open the Paytm App.
- Create a new account on Paytm App.
- Click on “Wallet Icon”.
- Enter Amount of Rs.20 and click on “Have A Promo Code”.
- Now paytm will transfer rs 20 in your new account.
- Now logout from paytm and clear all browsing history. And again signup For another new account with Another mobile number.
- Login in paytm wallet app and transfer all your Cash in your main paytm account which you want to use.
- Repeat this process again and again to get unlimited free balance.
On the time of writing this post i earn more then rs 100 with this trick because i only five numbers which is not Register on paytm. My most of friends use this app so they already Registered on this (which is not eligible to gain cash from this trick) But i am continuously Searching for new numbers,which is not register on this app.After the Collecting all money i will update my Earning summery from this trick as soon as possible.
So stay tuned to get every update.
to latest update just follow my blog Via email so we deliver every new post in your inbox.And don’t be rude if you like this post Share this with your friends too.They also have aright to know about me 😉