By Following the Footsteps of Jio the leading telecom brad of India Bharati Airtel launched its one of the most anticipated Service 4G VoLTE in India. Did you wants to know How to Activate Airtel 4G VoLTE on Your Mobile phone? then in this post i’ll guide you the same. There is lot’s of doubt about the 4G VoLTE service in customers mind which is must solve before you Purchase the Airtel’s connection for your Airtel 4G VoLTE supported mobile phone.
How to Activate Airtel 4G VoLTE on my Mobile phone? If you also wants to know the answer this Question then you must read the bulleted text first which i write below.
- Airtel 4G VoLTE is not different then the VoLTE service of reliance Jio. Means you can’t use VoLTE sim card in any mobile phone. As we all know the Normal Airtel 4G sim card was can be used in any mobile phone even on Keypad phones. But the Airtel VoLTE sim card is different.
- You must use the Airtel 4G VoLTE supported handset, Otherwise it won’t works properly in your device.
- You must enter this type of sim card in the Slot which supports 4G. For example if your phone has 4G+3G sim slot then You have to place sim in first slot. If your phone has 4G+4G then you can use it any slot. You can see your phone’s user manual to see this Specification.
Steps to Activate Airtel 4G VoLTE
- First you have to place the sim card in that slot which supports 4G, In most of cases its the First sim slot.
- Go to setting Android: – Settings -> Mobile Network -> Choose the preferred network as 4G or LTE.
- If you are unable to placing calls then you must enable VoLTE calling from Settings -> Mobile Network -> Turn on VoLTE call.
So that’s the Complete guide to Activate Airtel 4G VoLTE sim card in your mobile phone. In case