Ananda Meditation App is one of the great Android mobile application under the Health & Fitness type which is founded on 2017-07-24 17:57:13 to be available to get from Google play store & Ios app store. This finest software is published by Ananda Church of Self-Realization. According to the latest information from the Ananda Meditation Download page This nice mobile software have average 5 Star rating From its 243 users all around the globe.
Hopefully you already make an assumption by the Tittle of this Post that this Post is completely about the Review of this Application where we are Going to provide you Exact, all and most important information of the Ananda Meditation App.
So without wasting any single second lets get Started.
|Software name||Ananda Meditation App|
|App store Rating||5 Star From 243 users|
|Total rating count||243 reviews|
|Compatible devices (Current & Future)||iOS/Android Smartphone,Tablets|
|Latest Version (Out there)||1.17 on App store|
|Type of App||Health & Fitness|
|Date of publication||2017-07-24 17:57:13|
|Is it Free to download?||Yes|
|Total Size of app||114,362.00|
|Developers name||Ananda Church of Self-Realization|
Ananda Meditation App is free to download mobile application for Smartphones which is receive 5 Star From 243 users all around the globe. Its compatible for almost all of the iOS & Android mobile devices, Tablets. Its created by Ananda Church of Self-Realization on 2017-07-24 17:57:13 The latest 1.17 is out to download.
Ananda Meditation: Guided Meditations and Techniques based on Yogananda’s Teachings
Meditation is a pathway to the joy of your own soul. It’s easy to learn and rewarding but can take a lifetime to master. Wherever you are on your path, this app can help. Ananda has taught meditation to thousands of people around the world for nearly 50 years.
• Learn the ancient technique of Hong-Sau to focus your attention
• Over 100 guided meditations and techniques to inspire your practice, with more added regularly
• Use a timer to concentrate on your breath, not the length of the meditation
• Create your own custom meditations for the time you have available, and add chants, periods of silence, affirmations, and more
• Set reminders to establish or strengthen your daily meditation routine
You can download meditations for offline viewing, including videos or just audio-only if you need to save bandwidth. A variety of guided experiences are available, including:
• Lessons in meditation
• Meditations led by teachers at the Ananda School of Yoga and Meditation
• Pranayama lessons and techniques taught by Nayaswami Gyandev, a co-founder of the Yoga Alliance
• Visualizations and guided meditations from Swami Kriyananda, a direct disciple of Paramhansa Yogananda
Guided meditations include focuses on:
• Inner balance
• Peace and joy
• Awakening the chakras
• Connecting to your divine power
Paramhansa Yogananda’s teachings on meditation are intended not just to de-stress you, but to take you to a deep place of peace, wisdom, and bliss. Download the app now and experience it for yourself.
“The app is really amazing. I have seen a ton of self help apps, but nothing comes even close to the joy that you get when following these practices.” —Kailash, Kerala, India
“I am loving the build your own meditation option!” —Angela, Seattle, USA
“Well designed and offers flexible meditation practices. I can see that it will come handy during drier times or while traveling, helping me to stay structured and focused.”
—Mireille, San Diego, USA
“Love what you have done. The individual meditation has so many options.” —Chandi, OR, USA
— WHAT IS ANANDA?
Ananda is a global movement based on the teachings of Paramhansa Yogananda, who showed how everyone can realize God in their daily lives as a tangible, loving reality.
You can expand your sense of harmony, and gain an increased sense of God’s active presence in your life through ancient and effective techniques including meditation, Kriya Yoga, spiritually oriented Hatha Yoga, community, and divine friendship.
Ananda was founded in 1968 by Yogananda’s direct disciple, Swami Kriyananda, who passed away in 2013. Swami Kriyananda’s spiritual successor is Nayawami Jyotish who, along with his wife Nayaswami Devi, serves as Ananda’s spiritual director.
Ananda Meditation® is a trademark registered by Ananda Church of Self-Realization of Nevada County.
Download Ananda Meditation Apk for Android
If you wanna Download the latest version of of this mobile application then you can Follow the all procedure that I am Going to explain in this Yet another blog post.
Follow the process Step by step below
- Visit Google play store by using your Android Smartphone to Download Ananda Meditation App for Android.
- In case Google play store didn’t works well in your phone then you can try out the alternative Apk Downloading websites like ApkMirror, Apk4Fun, 9apps and lots more.
- If you don’t wants to download it from play store then you can use Apk Downloader to Download Ananda Meditation Apk.
- Install the latest version for Android and Enjoy.
Download Ananda Meditation iOS App
This application is also available to download on the iOS devices too. In case you are using any of Apple devices then you have to Follow this Procedure to Install it in Your iOS powered device.
- Download Ananda Meditation App for iOS simply by visiting the Apple’s App store mobile application.
- Here is the Download now link. Once you click on this Hyperlink then you can Visit the Download now page of Apple’s iTunes store.
- Tap on Install button to download the Latest 1.17 version from the Itunes.
- Finish the installation, Done the Appropriate action and Open it.
In case Ananda Meditation App not working in Your device or You are facing any kind of temporarily or Permanent error then you can Follow the all troubleshooting steps that i’ll mention below in this Article.
- First Tap & Hold this apps icon in your Mobile phone.
- Drag it to App info option and Once you will see all of the option then tap on Storage option.
- Now clear the data and Clear the Cache.
- If the problem, Not working error or Bug still exist then you can Contact Ananda Church of Self-Realization on their official website .
- You will find the Contact details on Contact us page or Help pages.
So that’s my Honest, Complete review of Ananda Meditation App.
This is available to Download for Both Android & iOS operating system. In case you need any kind of assistant then You can use the Comment form for asking any kind of Question.