Bhim app for iOS is finally launch and all users who are using apple devices can download this UPI application in smartphones to Send / Pay / Transfer and accept money online without any net banking account, Debit or Credit cards.
Bhim iOS app is revolutionary way to make the online transaction unlike other mobile wallets app of India this doesn’t need to connect any Debit/Credit card, Net banking account. As a UPI app customers users just need to enter their Aadhaar Card details and bank account information.
Yes now anyone can pay and Accept money instantly all across India just by using their Aadhaar Card & KYC verified bank account that’s i why called it the most simplified payment method that ever launch .
Bhim app for android launch long time ago and now after long waiting BHIM iOS App finally hit to Apple app store.
How to Download BHIM app For iOS devices
To Download BHIM iOS app just follow the all steps that i mention below.
- First Go to iOS App store by using this link to Download BHIM – Bharat Interface for Money
By National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).
- Tap to install and wait until Bharat Interface for Money app downloading will be finish.
- Now open application after successful installation.
- Register with your mobile number and enter Aadhaar Card and linked bank account Details.
- Now you can Use this application for online money transfer to or From any user in India.
Don’t Miss | BHIM app ultimate Guide, Faq & details.
With the launching on iOS platform BHIM UPI app now supports more then 35 banks all over the country and available only for two languages Hindi and English language. But according to Devolopers ( National Payments Corporation of India) they will add more indian languages to BHIM app for iOS next Upcoming versions.