Prime Minister modi few month ago Launched a Digital wallet application BHIM app for android smartphone users . As like other mobile wallet app this will also Helps you to Send, Receive & transfer money online without using any card or net banking account.
What is bhim app
BHIM wallet app full form is Bharat interface for money . It have very simple interface & its designed by National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) . Any Indian can Download BHIM digital app for android by using Google play store anytime .
This application is specially designed to make India Cashless. unlike other mobile wallet application her you don’t need a net banking account, Debit or credit cards to make payments . Only your aadhaar Linked bank account is enough.
In this wallet only two options is available Send money & Get money and Its not suitable for making recharge or ordering food online. but the Main thing that we have to Understand that this app is officially launched by Indian government.
Here is How to Download BHIM App for online payment
- First you have to Download For android Smartphone from Google play store by using this link.
- Tap on install Button to Start download .
- Once it install Properly then you have to register yourself by using Your mail id & Mobile number.
- Now you have to register your bank account with this app , You also need to set UPI PIN to make online transaction.
Remember , your Registered mobile number will be your Payment address . You can easily send & receive money just by using your mobile number . Its supports payment using Account number IFSC and MMID.
User can easily customize their payment address Just by login in Bharat Interface for Money app.
As like Paytm Qr code You can also Generate Qr code to accept payment from your Customers on your Shop, Retailer stores.
Please Note that :-
- You can Send up to 10,000 rs per Transaction , you can’t Sent more then 20,000 daily.
- Currently its Support only 2 Language Hindi and English Developers will update more language soon .
- This digital wallet App can be used for only Send & receive money online, Pay bills and check balance & Transaction details.
- NPCI provides you a Way to customize your Payment address you can also Set your mobile number as your payment address.
How To send and receive money with bhim app:-
BHIM is linked to more than 30 private and public sector banks including State Bank of India (SBI), Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI, Union Bank of India (UBI) and Kotak Mahindra & all More bank. Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the BHIM app, which is available for Android OS. BHIM App for iOS devices (Apple) will be launched soon. This app Is Very Secure online wallet app.
The government is App be secure,This app simple and super fast Work. The app really has all these qualities. How To send & Receive money Follow This steps:-
How to Send Money from BHIM app –
- First Of All, Download the Bhim App from google play Store or ios app store.
- Install And Open the app.
- Enter app password to get access.
- Now Tap on the Send tile.
- Enter Registered Mobile No. or the Virtual Payment Address (VPA). (Click three dot menu in right top corner, if you want to send money directly to a bank account using IFSC code)
- Enter the amount and remarks (optional) and Press Pay button.
- Now enter your UPI/PIN And Continue process.
- Your payment will be done instantly and you as well as the beneficiary will get a confirmation message.
How To Receive Money using BHIM mobile app
- First Of All, Download the Bhim App from google play Store.
- Install And Open the app.
- Now Enter app password to get access.
- Tap On the receive Tile.
- Enter payee’s mobile number or the Virtual Payment Address of the person from whom you want the money.
- Enter Amount And remark submit.
- The payer would get a notification, and he/she can accept or reject the payment.
- Done, The Accept your Payment.
There is a maximum of Rs. 10,000 per transaction permitted, and Rs. 20,000 within 24 hours.
Is Bhim app is Not working ? here is Solution
Most of Android Users face the Same problem Bhim app is Not opening in their mobile phone . If you also face any One problem that i mention Below . then this Quick fix will helps you.
- Unable to Open the App after Installation .
- device binding failed issue.
- Unable to Sign up , Can’t register for a New account.
- Biding OTP Error or Transaction declined by bank.
- No Internet is available please Check your internet connection.
- After successful Registration Screen will be Stuck .
- You are not able to make Any transaction .
First thing that You have to know about this app its a Online virtual wallet app but most of Process is very different then others Indian Mobile wallets . Here you First need to set your Payment address , You also need to connect your Bank & Set a mpin Code to initiate online transaction.
Also Read | How to Fix Jio tv Not working Error.
You can’t BHIM app download For IOS & windows phone because its Not Launch till yet.
After the official launching Their server will be Overloaded with high volume traffic that’s why users will face Hanging issue , Unable to signup & Screen stuck after Registration . Its a temporary issue which can be Resolved soon.
If You are Facing No internet Connection available problem then First you have to check Your internet connection . If connection is weak then Switch to another mobile Network or WiFi .
If you are Unable to make Transaction then You have to fill Up all detail’s properly .
Tags : difference between upi and bhim, Bhim app complaint number, bhim app information in hindi.