Is BHIM UPI App not working on your Android or iOS phone? In case you want to know The reason behind this issue? if you are having BHIM UPI server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using BHIM UPI,here I’ll show you how to fix these issues.
BHIM UPI App not working 2021
What is BHIM?
BHIM (Bharat Interface for Money) is a UPI enabled initiative to facilitate safe, easy & instant digital payments through your mobile phone.
Before you register on the app, please ensure the following:
You have linked your Mobile Number with your Bank Account and the same is used for accessing BHIM.
Your phone should have an active SIM linked to your Bank Account.
In case of Dual SIM, kindly ensure that you’ve selected the SIM card linked to your Bank Account.
You have a valid Debit Card for your Bank Account. This is required to generate UPI PIN.
Visit our website https://www.bhimupi.org.in/our-partners to find out if your bank is live on BHIM
Why BHIM UPI App is not Working Today?
There could be multiples reasons depending on the error you are having & why it is not working.
Here are a some of those errors-
- The server is offline, can’t be reached, or simply under-maintenance currently.
- The mobile doesn’t support this app.
- This app is not compatible with the current Version of your phone’s OS.
- Necessary permissions haven’t been provided during installation.
- A problem with your internet connection,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are wrong.
You can fix app-related errors most of the time.
How to fix BHIM UPI App not working error?
If this FINANCE mobile app not working on your device, follow this post as it is-
- Check if there is an update. Update to the latest update if there is.
- Check network connectivity, Find out that it’s not a network-related problem.
- You can connect with the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) on Twitter or via mail- firstname.lastname@example.org to see if the servers are offline or under-maintenance.
- If the server isn’t online today, you have to wait till it is fixed.
- Check on the app publisher page, that if the other users are facing the same problem. If that’s the case it is most likely a bug.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- If the problem is the inability to login Reset your password and try again.
- However, if none of these works, you can contact customers’ support email.
That’s how anyone can fix this not working error.
How to fix if BHIM UPI Server is down today?
here is how to know How to fix if BHIM UPI server is down?
If you are facing server related, like-
- Can’t connect to the server.
- BHIM UPI server is temporarily unavailable.
- Can’t connect BHIM UPI servers today.
- Official website is taking too much time to load.
- Screen in-app taking too much time to load.
So if you are facing any of these connection errors, chances are its server-related problem.
Below are few of the most common source of server errors-
- Scheduled Maintenance: National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) might already notified about the scheduled maintenance beforehand. You can Look at your recent alerts, emails, and official tweets to confirm this.
- Server Down: Those are kind of unexpected server errors. It most of the time happened to large number of app users at the same time.
- Network connection problem: The malfunction maybe not linked to the web host at all. It maybe related to your Internet connection. Check your network to confirm this.
BHIM UPI not opening
The BHIM UPI not opening error might be caused by one of the following reasons-
- Not compatible with phone: The app you downloaded perhaps not compatible with your smartphone.
- Unauthorized APK: You may probably download BHIM UPI APK/App from other website instead of the app store.
- BHIM UPI might be outdated: You might have the older version of thismobile.
Unable to login on BHIM UPI
The Log in issues are caused by any of the following reasons-
- Wrong Username or Password: It is the one of the most probable reason why you can’t login. Please recheck your password. If you are unsure you can reset your username or password by forgot password link.
- Servers are down: You might be entering the right password, but probably the servers are down on the time.
- Bug in the app: There could be a glitch in this app due to which you are unable to login into account.
- Suspended account: Another possibility is your account might be suspended. You can Find out this by contacting customer care email.
Getting/Having/Fix BHIM UPI Server/Connection/Network error
Network-related glitches are one of the most common reasons of BHIM UPI app not working error.
this maybe arising because of one of the following reasons-
- Network connection problem: This one couldappear generally if user have weak internet connection or no network at all.
- Server issue: Make sure that servers are not down currently or scheduled maintenance.If that’s the case, you just have to wait for sometime.
If the issue is because of users network you can fix this by connecting to another network.
BHIM UPI stopped working after recent update
The BHIM UPI stopped working after update affect a very large number of app users.
So this mobile app stopped working on your device after the update , here is fixes you can try-
If stopped working after app update
Once in a while the bigger updates cause app to crashing on some smartphones.
User can, revert back to the previously installed or wait for the developers to update again the app with bug fixes.
If OS Update is the reason
The update that is made by developers isn’t the only reason behind it.
At times applications stopped working after the Operating System update.
In this case wait till National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) upload latest app version with bug fixes.
Having White/Blank screen
Below are few of the root causes why this app screens are can’t load properly or you are getting white screen while using BHIM UPI-
- There can be a error with user’s net connection.
- Server is not reachable at the time.
- There maybe a unfixed issue in the app, which is not fixed during development.
if the White/Blank screen isn’t caused by a glitch you can Analyze current internet connection to see if the problem is not linked to your mobile connection.
BHIM UPI freezing continuously
Are you facing screen freezing error when you try to use anything on this FINANCE app?
If BHIM UPI Constantly freezing this might be because of one of the following reasons-
- It could be storage-related issue. Check if you have enough storage.
- VPN also causes the issue, turn off the VPN If that is causing problems.
- It might be a bug in the app.
BHIM UPI Customer Care
Following this troubleshooting guide, you can fix those issues
However, sometime that is not enough, in that case you can contact BHIM UPI customer care.
Here are the contact information for the customer care-
- BHIM UPI Customer Support Email: email@example.com.
- Official website: https://www.bhimupi.org.in/get-touch.
Tags: BHIM UPI, BHIM UPI bhim app, BHIM UPI sbi, BHIM UPI bhim sbi pay, BHIM UPI bhim upi