Is CarPlay App not working on your iOS or Android mobile? Do you want to know Why it’s not working today? if you are getting CarPlay server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using CarPlay,then this post is for you.
CarPlay App not working 2021
InCar PRO, CarPlay for Android app is developed to give everyone the CarPlay experience in their car, enhancing their in-car experience just through their Android Phone. This can be used as an Android Auto alternative, specially when their in-car infotainment system is not compatible with Android Auto / CarPlay. By downloading this inCar App you can also turn your Android phone or tab into a CarPlay display delivering almost the same actual features as Apple CarPlay in landscape mode. This is an Ad Free version with newly added apps and only works with your smartphone or tab. That means this is just a CarPlay simulation to give the CarPlay experience, and you can not connect this app to your
Why CarPlay App is not Working Today?
There could be any kind of reasons depending on the error users are getting and why CarPlay is not working.
Here are a some of those errors-
- The CarPlay server are down, unreachable, or simply under-maintenance right now.
- Your mobile doesn’t support this app.
- This app is not compatible with the current OS version.
- You haven’t provided sufficient permissions.
- There is some issue with your data connection,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are wrong.
Whatever the issue is, most of the time you can fix it.
How to fix CarPlay App not working error?
If this AUTO_AND_VEHICLES application not working on your Android phone, here is how to fix-
- Check if there is an update. Update to the latest update if update is available.
- Check internet speed, Make sure that it’s not a connectivity issue.
- Check the status of the servers, confirm that the server is not down at the moment.
- If the server not up right now, you have to wait till developers fix the issue.
- Make sure that the application is compatible with your phone.
- Some developers won’t allow APK installation from third-party sources. Uninstall it if you download installed from an unofficial website.
- If the issue is login-related reset your password and try again.
- Try clearing out app data & cache and reboot smartphone.
That’s how a user can fix the not working error.
Is CarPlay Server is down right now?
here is how to confirm if CarPlay server is down?
If user is having connection errors, e.g.-
- Can’t connect to the server.
- CarPlay server is temporarily unavailable.
- Can’t reach CarPlay servers at this moment.
- CarPlay is right now under maintanceintenance.
- Official website is taking too much time to load.
- App taking too much time to load.
So if you are having any of these network-related issues, chances are its server-related error.
Below are few of the top typical origin of server-related errors-
- Scheduled Maintenance: Insappia might already issued notification about the scheduled maintenance earlier. App users can Review your recent push notifications, emails, or official Twitter account to confirm this.
- Problem in server: They are kind of unexpected server errors. It most of the time faced by large number of app users at the same time.
- Network connection problem: The error perhaps not linked to the Host at all. It perhaps related to your data connectivity. Confirm your data speed & connectivity for this.
CarPlay app crashing on start
The CarPlay app crashing on start problem may be caused by one of the following reasons-
- The app is not compatible: The app you downloaded might is not compatible with your mobile phone.
- APK downloaded from other sources: You may probably download CarPlay APK/App from other website instead of the official app store.
- App needed update: You might have the older non-working version of themobile.
Can’t log in on CarPlay
The Log in issues are caused by any of the following reasons-
- Wrong Password or Username: It is the one of the most probable reason why you can’t sign in. Check again your login information. If you are unsure you can reset your password or username by forgot password link.
- Problem in server: You might be entering the right password, but maybe the servers are down today.
- Bug in the app: There could be a glitch in app due tothat users are can not sign in into account.
- Your Account might be suspended: Another possible scenario is your account might be suspended. You can Look at this by communicating customer care.
Getting/Having/Fix CarPlay Server/Connection/Network error
Network-related glitches are one of the too frequent reasons of CarPlay app not working error.
this might be emerging because of one of the following reasons-
- Network connection problem: This wouldappear usually if you have poor internet connection or no network at all.
- Server issue: find out that servers aren’t down currently or under maintenance.In these cases, you just have to wait for sometime.
If the issue is because of users mobile network users can resolve it by connecting to another network.
CarPlay is not working after last update
The CarPlay stopped working after last update affect a very large number of app users.
In case the app stopped working on your device after the last update , here is what you can do-
If an app update is a reason
Sometimes update makes app to stopped working for some mobile phones.
A users can, roll back to the last version or wait for the developers to update again the app with bug fixes.
if stopped working after OS update
The app updates isn’t the only reason behind it.
At times apps stopped working after the Mobile OS update.
If that’s the case wait till developers upload latest app version with bug fixes.
Having Blank or White screen
Below are few of the reasons why this mobile application screens are stuck on loading or you are getting white screen while trying to use this app-
- There could be a something wrong to user’s network connection.
- Server is unreachable at the time.
- There possibly a glitch in this app, which is not fixed during development.
if the Blank or White screen isn’t caused by a glitch you can Analyze current data connection to see if the error is not related to your Mobile or WiFi connection.
CarPlay freezing continuously
Is the screen is freezing whenever you use certain features on this AUTO_AND_VEHICLES application?
If CarPlay Constantly freezing this might be because of one of the following reasons-
- This could be storage-related issue. Check if you have enough storage.
- VPN also causes the issue, turn off the VPN If that is causing problems.
- This might be a bug in the app.
CarPlay Customer Care
Hope this post, will answer all of your questions
However, sometime that is not enough, in that case you can contact CarPlay customer care.
Here are the contact information for the customer care-
- CarPlay Customer Support Email: [email protected]
- Official website: http://insappia.com.