Is Coinbase App not working on your iOS or Android mobile? In case you want to know Why it’s not working today? if you are having Coinbase server down, blank screen freezing, Crashing, Server error, Connection error, or anything like that while using Coinbase,then this post is for you.
Coinbase App not working 2021
Coinbase: the simple, safe way to buy, manage and sell your cryptocurrency.
We’re the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange, with over 56 million users across 100+ countries worldwide. Coinbase allows you to securely buy, store and sell cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, and many more on our easy, user-friendly app and web platform.
Here’s a little taste of what our app does:
Own crypto in an instant: Coinbase makes buying bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ethereum, ethereum classic, litecoin and more simple and fast. All it takes is a bank account or debit card.
Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Ethereum Cla
Why Coinbase App is not Working Today?
There maybe any kind of root causes depending on the issue users are getting or why this app not working.
Here are a few of those-
- app server is going under heavy traffic, down or under-maintenance.
- Your phone doesn’t support this app.
- The mobile app is not compatible with the last OS update.
- Necessary permissions haven’t been provided during installation.
- Some problem with your cellular/WiFi connection,
- The user id or password that you are entering you are not right.
Whatever the issue is, most of the time you can fix it.
How to fix Coinbase App not working error?
If this FINANCE mobile app not working on your device, here is what you can do-
- Make sure that you are using the latest app version available.
- Review your data connection, Confirm that that you are getting proper speed.
- You can connect with Coinbase Android on Twitter or via mail- [email protected] to see if the servers are down or under-maintainance.
- If the server isn’t online currently, you have to wait till developers fix the issue.
- Make sure that the application is compatible with your phone.
- If you installed the app from an unauthorized source, please uninstall it. Some developers do not allow it.
- If the problem is unablity to login reset your password and try again.
- In case nothing works, you can contact customer care.
Hopefully by following the steps mentioned above will be fixed the Coinbase not working right now.
Is Coinbase Server is down currently?
here is how to check if Coinbase server is down?
so user is having error, similar to-
- Can’t establish connection to the server.
- Coinbase server is temporarily unavailable.
- Can’t reach Coinbase servers right now.
- Coinbase is right now under scheduled maintenance.
- The website is taking too much time to load.
- The app taking too much time to load.
So in case you are having any of these issues, chances are its server-related issue.
Below are some of the top typical origin of Coinbase server errors-
- Coinbase Scheduled Maintenance: Coinbase Android might already announced about the scheduled maintenance in-advance. You can Review your recent alerts, emails, and Coinbase Android tweets to confirm this.
- Glitch in server: These are kind of unexpected server errors. It mostly faced by almost all of users at the same time.
- Connection problem: The error maybe not related to the web host at all. It maybe related to your data connection. Check your network to confirm this.
Coinbase app crashing on start
The Coinbase app crashing on start problem may be caused by one of the following reasons-
- Not compatible with phone: Installed app perhaps has compatibility issue with your device.
- Unauthorized APK: You may probably download Coinbase APK/App from other website instead of the play store or iOS app store.
- Coinbase might be outdated: You might have the older version of themobile.
Unable to login on Coinbase
The Log in issues are caused by any of the following reasons-
- Wrong Username or Password: It is the one of the most usual reason why you can’t sign in. Check again your login information. If you are not remember you can reset your password & username by forgot password link.
- Glitch in server: The problem maybe not be with password at all, but maybe the servers are down on the time.
- In-App glitches: There might be a bug in mobile app due to which users are can not login into Coinbase account.
- Suspended account: Another possibility is your account might be suspended. You can Look at this by communicating customer care email.
Getting/Having/Fix Coinbase Network/connection/Server error
Connection-related glitches are one of the too common causes of Coinbase app not working error.
this could be materializing because of one of the following reasons-
- Connection problem: this kind of error wouldhappen generally if user have poor network or no network at all.
- Server-related issue: Check that servers are not down or under-maintenance.If that’s the case, you have to wait till it fixed.
If error is because of your internet network users can fix it by connection to different one.
Coinbase is not working after last update
The Coinbase stopped working after recent update affect a very large number of users.
In case this mobile application stopped working on your smartphone after the recent update , here is fixes you can try-
If an app update is a reason
At times the bigger updates cause app to crashing on some devices.
A users can, roll back to the previous version or wait for the developers to update again the app with bug fixes.
if stopped working after OS update
The app updates isn’t the only reason behind this kind of errors.
In some cases mobile apps stopped working after the OS update.
In this case wait till Coinbase Android fix the issue.
Getting Blank/White screen
Below are some of the causes why this app screens are stuck on loading or you are getting white screen while trying to access Coinbase-
- There can be a issues to your net connection.
- Server is not reachable at the moment.
- There maybe a bug in it, which is not fixed by developer.
in case Blank/White screen isn’t caused by a bug you can Check connected internet connection to find out if the white screen error is not linked to your WiFi or Cellular connection.
Are you facing screen freezing error whenever you use certain features on this FINANCE application?
If Coinbase Constantly freezing this might be due to one of the following reasons-
- It could be memory-related issue. Check if you have enough storage.
- VPN, and Proxy also causes the issue, turn off the VPN if that’s the culprit behind it.
- It might be a bug in the app.
Coinbase Customer Care
Following this troubleshooting guide, you can fix those issues
However, sometime that is not enough, in that case you can contact Coinbase customer care.
Here is how you contact customer support-
- Coinbase Customer Support Email: [email protected].
- Official website: https://coinbase.com/.
Tags: coinbase – buy & trade bitcoin ethereum & more