AirRead – Text to speech App is one of the great Android mobile application under the Utilities type which is founded on 2016-02-05 22:36:38 to be available to get from Google play store & Ios app store. This amazing software is created by Kwok Wing Lai. According to the latest information from the AirRead – Text to speech Download page This finest mobile software have average 4.5 Star rating From its 98 users all around the planet earth.
Hopefully you already make an assumption by the Tittle of this Post that this Post is completely about the Review of this Application where we are Going to provide you Exact, all and most important information of the AirRead – Text to speech App.
So without wasting any single second lets get Started.
AirRead – Text to speech
|Software name||AirRead – Text to speech App|
|App store Rating||4.5 Star From 98 users|
|Total rating count||98 reviews|
|Compatible devices (Current & Future)||iOS/Android Smartphone,Tablets|
|Latest Version (Out there)||8.11 on App store|
|Type of App||Utilities|
|Date of publication||2016-02-05 22:36:38|
|Is it Free to download?||Yes|
|Total Size of app||191,905.00|
|Developers name||Kwok Wing Lai|
AirRead – Text to speech App is free to download mobile application for Smartphones which is receive 4.5 Star From 98 users all around the planet earth. Its compatible for almost all of the iOS & Android mobile devices, Tablets. Its created by Kwok Wing Lai on 2016-02-05 22:36:38 The latest 8.11 is out to install.
Would it be amazing if somebody reads aloud articles for you?
If your answer is “Yes”, AirRead is for you.
You can “read” web pages, news, and books while waiting, walking, driving, exercising …whatever!
AirRead reads aloud text for you.
【Listen to web pages】
– in-app browser for reading aloud web pages interactively
– skips advertisements and menus while playing
– one tap to play multiple linked articles inside a web page
– save web pages and read aloud later in offline mode
– select web pages first and later on play them all together
【Listen to books】
– create your own audio books (on iPhone/iPad or PC/MAC)
– convert ePub, PDF, text, rtf, doc files to audio books
【Listen to news】
– speak aloud news article one-by-one automatically
【Listen to text】
– type and speak
【Copy and play】
– Copy a web address or text onto pasteboard and speak it aloud
– designed for fragmented-time operations
– supports Apple Watch
– one tap to continue last reading
* LIMITATIONS: Some web pages may not load in the playlist
* Please note that this app shows advertisements
“Build your very own collection of audio books and supercharge your dreams whenever and wherever you can listen!” – AirRead
Download AirRead – Text to speech Apk for Android
If you wanna Download the latest version of of this mobile application then you can Follow the all procedure that I am Going to explain in this Yet another blog post.
Follow the process Step by step below
- Visit Google play store by using your Android Smartphone to Download AirRead – Text to speech App for Android.
- In case Google play store didn’t works well in your phone then you can try out the alternative Apk Downloading websites like ApkMirror, Apk4Fun, 9apps and lots more.
- If you don’t wants to download it from play store then you can use Apk Downloader to Download AirRead – Text to speech Apk.
- Install the latest version for Android and Enjoy.
Download AirRead – Text to speech iOS App
This application is also available to download on the iOS devices too. In case you are using any of Apple devices then you have to Follow this Procedure to Install it in Your iOS powered device.
- Download AirRead – Text to speech App for iOS simply by visiting the Apple’s App store mobile application.
- Here is the Download now link. Once you click on this Hyperlink then you can Visit the Download now page of Apple’s iTunes store.
- Tap on Install button to download the Latest 8.11 version from the Itunes.
- Finish the installation, Done the Appropriate action and Open it.
In case AirRead – Text to speech App not working in Your device or You are facing any kind of temporarily or Permanent error then you can Follow the all troubleshooting steps that i’ll mention below in this Article.
- First Tap & Hold this apps icon in your Mobile phone.
- Drag it to App info option and Once you will see all of the option then tap on Storage option.
- Now clear the data and Clear the Cache.
- If the problem, Not working error or Bug still exist then you can Contact Kwok Wing Lai on their official website .
- You will find the Contact details on Contact us page or Help pages.
So that’s my Honest, Complete review of AirRead – Text to speech App.
This is available to Download for Both Android & iOS operating system. In case you need any kind of assistant then You can use the Comment form for asking any kind of Question.