BBC News App is one of the most popular Android mobile application under the News type which is founded on 2010-04-01 21:34:38 to be available to install from Google play store & Ios app store. This best software is devoloped by BBC Worldwide. According to the latest information from the BBC News Download page This great mobile software have average 4 Star rating From its 43931 users all around the world.
Hopefully you already make an assumption by the Tittle of this Post that this Post is completely about the Review of this Application where we are Going to provide you Exact, all and most important detailes of the BBC News App.
So without wasting any single time lets get Started.
|Software name||BBC News App|
|App store Rating||4 Star From 43931 users|
|Total rating count||43931 reviews|
|Compatible devices (Current & Future)||iOS/Android Smartphone,Tablets|
|Latest Version (Out there)||5.6.0 on App store|
|Type of App||News|
|Date of publication||2010-04-01 21:34:38|
|Is it Free to download?||Yes|
|Total Size of app||77,098.00|
|Developers name||BBC Worldwide|
BBC News App is free to download mobile application for Smartphones which is receive 4 Star From 43931 users all around the planet earth. Its compatible for almost all of the iOS & Android mobile devices, Tablets. Its created by BBC Worldwide on 2010-04-01 21:34:38 The latest 5.6.0 is out to download.
The BBC News brings you the latest, breaking news from our trusted global network of journalists.
Personalise your news offering with My News
Add topics wherever you see the + icon for a quick route straight to the stories you care about.
Stories from topics you add will appear in your personalised My News feed. Here you can order stories by topic or time, and use the Manage Topics screen to stay on top of the news of the day.
You can also switch the My News by Topic screen to a more traditional carousel view from the Settings screen.
Find content fast
The app can suggest topics based on stories you’ve recently viewed and what’s in the news now.
And you can quickly find topics that interest you using the Topic Search. Choose from the familiar list of BBC News indexes such as Business, Technology, Entertainment and Health, or search for your own subjects of interest, whether they’re people, places, things or themes.
More of the news you care about
We now offer a fuller selection of stories from the newsroom, including:
– Most Read and Most Watched. Keep on top of popular stories across the BBC, regularly updated throughout the day
– Live BBC World Service Radio. Expertise and insight from our journalists available 24-hours a day and ready to listen to in the background as you browse
– Read the best journalism from BBC correspondents
– Access to our full range of video and audio
– Photo galleries and full-screen images
Apple Watch Support:
Story summaries, glanceable headlines and breaking news alerts delivered straight to your wrist
– Push notifications for important news stories
– Video over cellular and wifi
– Improved offline experience. Download the latest stories when you have a signal and then read them at your leisure
– Viewing modes. On iPhone see more stories per index by choosing ‘Compact layout’ from the Settings screen
– Settings to allow the app to automatically update in the background
– Share stories to your social networks, or email/SMS to a friend
– Support for dynamic text. The app will respect the font size in your device settings so you can increase or decrease the story text size as suits your preference
– Related stories, related topics. Go deeper into a storyline with suggestions for further reading and viewing and a range of topics related to each story
If you choose to receive push notifications, a unique identifier relating to your device will be stored by Urban Airship on behalf of the BBC to provide you with the service.
You can choose to unsubscribe from push notifications from BBC News in your device’s ‘Notifications’ screen.
No other personal data relating to you (such as a username or email address) is processed.
Download BBC News Apk for Android
If you wanna Download the latest version of of this mobile application then you can Follow the all procedure that I am Going to explain in this Yet another blog post.
Follow the process Step by step below
- Visit Google play store by using your Android Smartphone to Download BBC News App for Android.
- In case Google play store didn’t works well in your phone then you can try out the alternative Apk Downloading websites like ApkMirror, Apk4Fun, 9apps and lots more.
- If you don’t wants to download it from play store then you can use Apk Downloader to Download BBC News Apk.
- Install the latest version for Android and Enjoy.
Download BBC News iOS App
This application is also available to download on the iOS devices too. In case you are using any of Apple devices then you have to Follow this Procedure to Install it in Your iOS powered device.
- Download BBC News App for iOS simply by visiting the Apple’s App store mobile application.
- Here is the Download now link. Once you click on this Hyperlink then you can Visit the Download now page of Apple’s iTunes store.
- Tap on Install button to download the Latest 5.6.0 version from the Itunes.
- Finish the installation, Done the Appropriate action and Open it.
In case BBC News App not working in Your device or You are facing any kind of temporarily or Permanent error then you can Follow the all troubleshooting steps that i’ll mention below in this Article.
- First Tap & Hold this apps icon in your Mobile phone.
- Drag it to App info option and Once you will see all of the option then tap on Storage option.
- Now clear the data and Clear the Cache.
- If the problem, Not working error or Bug still exist then you can Contact BBC Worldwide on their official website http://www.bbc.com/news.
- You will find the Contact details on Contact us page or Help pages.
So that’s my Honest, Complete review of BBC News App.
This is available to Download for Both Android & iOS operating system. In case you need any kind of assistant then You can use the Comment form for asking any kind of Question.