Brother iPrint&Scan App is one of the great Android mobile application under the Utilities label which is founded on 2010-07-29 18:21:49 to be available to install from Google play store & Ios app store. This best software is created by Brother Industries, LTD.. As per to the latest information from the Brother iPrint&Scan Download page This standard mobile software have average 3 Star rating From its 3598 users all around the globe.
Hopefully you already make an assumption by the Tittle of this Post that this Post is completely about the Review of this Application where we are Going to provide you Exact, all and most important detailes of the Brother iPrint&Scan App.
So without wasting any single time lets get Started.
|Software name||Brother iPrint&Scan App|
|App store Rating||3 Star From 3598 users|
|Total rating count||3598 reviews|
|Compatible devices (Current & Future)||iOS/Android Smartphone,Tablets|
|Latest Version (Out there)||5.6.1 on App store|
|Type of App||Utilities|
|Date of publication||2010-07-29 18:21:49|
|Is it Free to download?||Yes|
|Total Size of app||44,233.00|
|Developers name||Brother Industries, LTD.|
Brother iPrint&Scan App is free to download mobile application for Smartphones which is receive 3 Star From 3598 users all around the planet earth. Its compatible for almost all of the iOS & Android mobile devices, Tablets. Its created by Brother Industries, LTD. on 2010-07-29 18:21:49 The latest 5.6.1 is out to download.
Brother iPrint&Scan is a free app that enables you to print from and scan to your iOS device (iPhone / iPod touch / iPad). Use your local wireless network to connect your iOS device to your Brother printer or all-in-one. Some new advanced functions have been added (edit, fax send, fax preview, copy preview, machine status). For a list of supported models, please visit your local Brother website.
– Easy to use menu.
– Simple steps to print your favorite photos, web pages and documents (PDF, Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Text).
– Print photos directly from your iPhone camera.
– Print PDF files or Microsoft® Office documents or Text files by starting the app from “Open in…”
– Print your documents and photos directly from the following cloud services: Dropbox™, Google Drive™, OneDrive, Evernote®.
– Print what you copied to the clipboard.
– Use iTunes File Sharing to send compatible files (PDF, Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Text, JPEG, PNG, TIFF) to iPrint&Scan for convenient printing at a later time.
– Scan directly to your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad.
– Save scanned images to your photo album, iCloud or Facebook / Twitter / Flickr accounts or send them in an E-mail (PDF, JPEG).
– Print scanned images saved to iCloud from this app.
– Automatically search for supported devices on a local wireless network.
– No computer and no driver required.
– The remote print function enables you to print from anywhere. (Your machine needs to support Google Cloud Print™ to use this function.)
*To save scanned images directly to Facebook / Twitter / Flickr, you must first register your accounts on your mobile device.
*As the remote print function is based on Google Cloud Print™, you must first register your machine in your Google account. For detailed information, please see the Google Cloud Print Guide available on the Brother support website (http://solutions.brother.com/).
(Only available on new models.)
– Edit previewed images using the editing tools (scale, straighten, crop) if necessary.
– Send a fax directly from your mobile device.
(This app feature requires access to the address book of your mobile device.)
– View received faxes stored on your machine on your mobile device.
– The copy preview function enables you to preview an image and edit it if necessary before copying to avoid copy errors.
– View the machine’s status such as ink/toner volume and error messages on your mobile device.
*Compatible functions will depend on the selected device.
[Compatible Print Settings]
– Paper Size –
4″ x 6″ (10 x 15cm)
Photo L (3.5″ x 5″ / 9 x 13 cm)
Photo 2L (5″ x 7″ / 13 x 18 cm)
– Media Type –
– Copies –
Up to 5
[Compatible Scan Settings]
– Document Size –
4″ x 6″ (10 x 15cm)
Photo L (3.5″ x 5″ / 9 x 13 cm)
Card (2.4″ x 3.5″ / 60 x 90 mm)
– Scan Type –
Black & White
*Compatible settings will depend on the selected device and function.
*Google Drive and Google Cloud Print are trademarks of Google Inc. Use of these trademarks is subject to Google Permissions.
*Evernote is a trademark of Evernote Corporation and used under a license.
*Microsoft, Excel, and PowerPoint are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Download Brother iPrint&Scan Apk for Android
If you wanna Download the latest version of of this mobile application then you can Follow the all procedure that I am Going to explain in this Yet another blog post.
Follow the process Step by step below
- Visit Google play store by using your Android Smartphone to Download Brother iPrint&Scan App for Android.
- In case Google play store didn’t works well in your phone then you can try out the alternative Apk Downloading websites like ApkMirror, Apk4Fun, 9apps and lots more.
- If you don’t wants to download it from play store then you can use Apk Downloader to Download Brother iPrint&Scan Apk.
- Install the latest version for Android and Enjoy.
Download Brother iPrint&Scan iOS App
This application is also available to download on the iOS devices too. In case you are using any of Apple devices then you have to Follow this Procedure to Install it in Your iOS powered device.
- Download Brother iPrint&Scan App for iOS simply by visiting the Apple’s App store mobile application.
- Here is the Download now link. Once you click on this Hyperlink then you can Visit the Download now page of Apple’s iTunes store.
- Tap on Install button to download the Latest 5.6.1 version from the Itunes.
- Finish the installation, Done the Appropriate action and Open it.
In case Brother iPrint&Scan App not working in Your device or You are facing any kind of temporarily or Permanent error then you can Follow the all troubleshooting steps that i’ll mention below in this Article.
- First Tap & Hold this apps icon in your Mobile phone.
- Drag it to App info option and Once you will see all of the option then tap on Storage option.
- Now clear the data and Clear the Cache.
- If the problem, Not working error or Bug still exist then you can Contact Brother Industries, LTD. on their official website http://www.brother.com/apps/iphone/.
- You will find the Contact details on Contact us page or Help pages.
So that’s my Honest, Complete review of Brother iPrint&Scan App.
This is available to Download for Both Android & iOS operating system. In case you need any kind of assistant then You can use the Comment form for asking any kind of Question.