Cisco AnyConnect App is one of the highly rated Android mobile application under the Business label which is founded on 2017-06-14 12:45:48 to be available to install from Google play store & Ios app store. This best software is made by Cisco. As per to the latest information from the Cisco AnyConnect Download page This standard mobile software have average 4 Star rating From its 482 users all around the globe.
Hopefully you already make an assumption by the Tittle of this Post that this Post is completely about the Review of this Application where we are Going to provide you Exact, all and most important detailes of the Cisco AnyConnect App.
So without wasting any single time lets get Started.
|Software name||Cisco AnyConnect App|
|App store Rating||4 Star From 482 users|
|Total rating count||482 reviews|
|Compatible devices (Current & Future)||iOS/Android Smartphone,Tablets|
|Latest Version (Out there)||4.8.00801 on App store|
|Type of App||Business|
|Date of publication||2017-06-14 12:45:48|
|Is it Free to download?||Yes|
|Total Size of app||28,424.00|
Cisco AnyConnect App is free to download mobile application for Smartphones which is receive 4 Star From 482 users all around the planet earth. Its compatible for almost all of the iOS & Android mobile devices, Tablets. Its created by Cisco on 2017-06-14 12:45:48 The latest 4.8.00801 is out to install.
This is the latest AnyConnect application for Apple iOS.
Please report any questions to [email protected]
Please consult with your EMM vendor on configuration changes required to configure this new version if you are not setting it up manually. Samples at: https://community.cisco.com/t5/security-blogs/anyconnect-apple-ios-transition-to-apple-s-latest-vpn-framework/ba-p/3098264
LICENSING AND INFRASTRUCTURE REQUIREMENTS:
You must have an active AnyConnect Plus, Apex or VPN Only term/contract to utilize this software. Use is no longer permitted for older Essentials/Premium with Mobile licensing. AnyConnect may never be used with non-Cisco servers.
Trial AnyConnect Apex (ASA) licenses are available for administrators at www.cisco.com/go/license
AnyConnect for iOS requires Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Boot image 8.0(4) or later.
Per App VPN requires ASA 9.3(2) or later (5500-X/ASAv only) with Plus, Apex or VPN Only licensing and a minimum Apple iOS version of 10.x.
For additional licensing questions, please contact ac-mobile-license-request (AT) cisco.com and include a copy of “show version” from your Cisco ASA.
Licensing Ordering Guide: http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/products/security/anyconnect-og.pdf
Cisco AnyConnect provides reliable and easy-to-deploy encrypted network connectivity from any Apple iOS by delivering persistent corporate access for users on the go. Whether providing access to business email, a virtual desktop session, or most other iOS applications, AnyConnect enables business-critical application connectivity. Through the use of Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS), TCP-based applications and latency-sensitive traffic (such as voice over IP [VoIP]) are provided an optimized communication path to corporate resources.
Additionally, AnyConnect support IPsec IKEv2 with Next Generation Encryption.
– Automatically adapts its tunneling to the most efficient method possible based on network constraints, using TLS and DTLS.
– DTLS provides an optimized connection for TCP-based application access and latency-sensitive traffic, such as VoIP traffic
– Network roaming capability allows connectivity to resume seamlessly after IP address change, loss of connectivity, or device standby
– Wide Range of Authentication Options: RADIUS, RSA SecurID, Active Directory/Kerberos, Digital Certificates, LDAP, multifactor authentication
– Supports certificate deployment using Apple iOS and AnyConnect integrated SCEP
– Compatible with Apple iOS Connect On Demand VPN capability for automatic VPN connections when required by an application
– Policies can be preconfigured or configured locally, and can be automatically updated from the VPN headend
– Access to internal IPv4 and IPv6 network resources
– Administrator-controlled split / full tunneling network access policy
– Per App VPN (TCP and UDP) – MDM controlled
If you are an end-user and have any issues or concerns, please contact your organization’s support department. If you are a System Administrator having difficulties configuring or utilizing the Application, please contact your designated support point of contact.
If you would like to give feedback, suggestions, or leave comments directly to the team, you can reach us on Twitter @anyconnect.
End user license:
Download Cisco AnyConnect Apk for Android
If you wanna Download the latest version of of this mobile application then you can Follow the all procedure that I am Going to explain in this Yet another blog post.
Follow the process Step by step below
- Visit Google play store by using your Android Smartphone to Download Cisco AnyConnect App for Android.
- In case Google play store didn’t works well in your phone then you can try out the alternative Apk Downloading websites like ApkMirror, Apk4Fun, 9apps and lots more.
- If you don’t wants to download it from play store then you can use Apk Downloader to Download Cisco AnyConnect Apk.
- Install the latest version for Android and Enjoy.
Download Cisco AnyConnect iOS App
This application is also available to download on the iOS devices too. In case you are using any of Apple devices then you have to Follow this Procedure to Install it in Your iOS powered device.
- Download Cisco AnyConnect App for iOS simply by visiting the Apple’s App store mobile application.
- Here is the Download now link. Once you click on this Hyperlink then you can Visit the Download now page of Apple’s iTunes store.
- Tap on Install button to download the Latest 4.8.00801 version from the Itunes.
- Finish the installation, Done the Appropriate action and Open it.
In case Cisco AnyConnect App not working in Your device or You are facing any kind of temporarily or Permanent error then you can Follow the all troubleshooting steps that i’ll mention below in this Article.
- First Tap & Hold this apps icon in your Mobile phone.
- Drag it to App info option and Once you will see all of the option then tap on Storage option.
- Now clear the data and Clear the Cache.
- If the problem, Not working error or Bug still exist then you can Contact Cisco on their official website http://www.cisco.com/go/anyconnect.
- You will find the Contact details on Contact us page or Help pages.
So that’s my Honest, Complete review of Cisco AnyConnect App.
This is available to Download for Both Android & iOS operating system. In case you need any kind of assistant then You can use the Comment form for asking any kind of Question.