Cloud Storage, Backup: Dropbox App is one of the highly rated Android mobile application under the Productivity genre which is founded on 2009-09-29 20:44:23 to be available to install from Google play store & Ios app store. This best software is published by Dropbox, Inc.. As per to the latest information from the Cloud Storage, Backup: Dropbox Download page This cool mobile software have average 4.75889 Star rating From its 181845 users all around the globe.
Hopefully you already make an assumption by the Tittle of this Post that this Post is completely about the Review of this Application where we are Going to provide you Exact, all and most important detailes of the Cloud Storage, Backup: Dropbox App.
So without wasting any single moment lets get Started.
Cloud Storage, Backup: Dropbox
|Software name||Cloud Storage, Backup: Dropbox App|
|App store Rating||4.75889 Star From 181845 users|
|Total rating count||181845 reviews|
|Compatible devices (Current & Future)||iOS/Android Smartphone,Tablets|
|Latest Version (Out there)||230.2 on App store|
|Type of App||Productivity|
|Date of publication||2009-09-29 20:44:23|
|Is it Free to download?||Yes|
|Total Size of app||311,468.00|
|Developers name||Dropbox, Inc.|
Cloud Storage, Backup: Dropbox App is free to download mobile application for Smartphones which is receive 4.75889 Star From 181845 users all around the globe. Its compatible for almost all of the iOS & Android mobile devices, Tablets. Its created by Dropbox, Inc. on 2009-09-29 20:44:23 The latest 230.2 is out to download.
Dropbox lets anyone upload and transfer files to the cloud, and share them with anyone. Back up and sync docs, photos, videos, and other files to cloud storage and access them from any device, no matter where you are. And with advanced sharing features, it’s easy to share docs and send files—large or small—to family, friends, and co-workers.
• Automatically upload videos and photos from your camera roll to cloud photo storage—all in the background—for easy video sharing and photo sharing.
• Access any file in your account—even offline—and preview over 175 different file types with no special software required.
• Easily send large files by copying and pasting a link you can give to anyone, even if they don’t have a Dropbox account.
• Scan documents, receipts, IDs, photos, and more using your mobile device and transform them into high-quality PDFs, so you can view and send anywhere.
• Sync folders on your PC or Mac to Dropbox with computer backup, and recover older versions or restore deleted files with version history and file recovery.
Sign up now for your free Dropbox Plus trial. You’ll get 2 TB (2,000 GB) of storage space—that’s enough room to save files from all your linked devices. We’ve also introduced some new features as part of your Plus plan: Dropbox Passwords to store and sync passwords across all your devices and Dropbox Vault to secure and organize your most sensitive documents. And with Dropbox Rewind, you can roll back any file, folder, or your entire account, up to 30 days.
Existing Plus customers can upgrade to Dropbox Professional. With 3 TB (3,000GB), you can store all your stuff—from work projects to personal photos—and have space to spare. You and your clients can comment on most file types without leaving Dropbox. And you can protect your work with a watermark, add shared link controls, or rewind your account up to 180 days.
Before starting a trial or completing payment, you’ll see the plan price. This amount will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and on renewal and will vary by plan and country. Dropbox subscriptions renew monthly or yearly, depending on your plan. Your account will charged for renewal 24 hours before the end of your current billing period. To avoid auto-renewal, turn it off in at least 24 hours before your subscription renews. You can turn off auto-renewal anytime time from your iTunes account settings. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
Dropbox is a secure cloud solutions leader trusted by Fortune 500 companies for their most sensitive data. Over 14 million paid users choose Dropbox because they know they can count on a company that’s also dedicated to their security and privacy—no matter what they do or where they are. Let Dropbox be your all-in-one file storage, file organizer, file transfer, and file sharing solution for all your devices.
We’d love to hear from you! Join the Dropbox community: https://www.dropboxforum.com
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms
Download Cloud Storage, Backup: Dropbox Apk for Android
If you wanna Download the latest version of of this mobile application then you can Follow the all procedure that I am Going to explain in this Yet another blog post.
Follow the process Step by step below
- Visit Google play store by using your Android Smartphone to Download Cloud Storage, Backup: Dropbox App for Android.
- In case Google play store didn’t works well in your phone then you can try out the alternative Apk Downloading websites like ApkMirror, Apk4Fun, 9apps and lots more.
- If you don’t wants to download it from play store then you can use Apk Downloader to Download Cloud Storage, Backup: Dropbox Apk.
- Install the latest version for Android and Enjoy.
Download Cloud Storage, Backup: Dropbox iOS App
This application is also available to download on the iOS devices too. In case you are using any of Apple devices then you have to Follow this Procedure to Install it in Your iOS powered device.
- Download Cloud Storage, Backup: Dropbox App for iOS simply by visiting the Apple’s App store mobile application.
- Here is the Download now link. Once you click on this Hyperlink then you can Visit the Download now page of Apple’s iTunes store.
- Tap on Install button to download the Latest 230.2 version from the Itunes.
- Finish the installation, Done the Appropriate action and Open it.
In case Cloud Storage, Backup: Dropbox App not working in Your device or You are facing any kind of temporarily or Permanent error then you can Follow the all troubleshooting steps that i’ll mention below in this Article.
- First Tap & Hold this apps icon in your Mobile phone.
- Drag it to App info option and Once you will see all of the option then tap on Storage option.
- Now clear the data and Clear the Cache.
- If the problem, Not working error or Bug still exist then you can Contact Dropbox, Inc. on their official website https://www.dropbox.com.
- You will find the Contact details on Contact us page or Help pages.
So that’s my Honest, Complete review of Cloud Storage, Backup: Dropbox App.
This is available to Download for Both Android & iOS operating system. In case you need any kind of assistant then You can use the Comment form for asking any kind of Question.