Dropbox App is one of the great Android mobile application under the Productivity label which is founded on 2009-09-29 20:44:23 to be available to download from Google play store & Ios app store. This amazing software is created by Dropbox. As per to the latest information from the Dropbox Download page This great mobile software have average 4 Star rating From its 75730 users all around the world.
Hopefully you already make an assumption by the Tittle of this Post that this Post is completely about the Review of this Application where we are Going to provide you Exact, all and most important detailes of the Dropbox App.
So without wasting any single moment lets get Started.
|Software name||Dropbox App|
|App store Rating||4 Star From 75730 users|
|Total rating count||75730 reviews|
|Compatible devices (Current & Future)||iOS/Android Smartphone,Tablets|
|Latest Version (Out there)||146.2 on App store|
|Type of App||Productivity|
|Date of publication||2009-09-29 20:44:23|
|Is it Free to download?||Yes|
|Total Size of app||290,921.00|
Dropbox App is free to download mobile application for Smartphones which is receive 4 Star From 75730 users all around the world. Its compatible for almost all of the iOS & Android mobile devices, Tablets. Its created by Dropbox on 2009-09-29 20:44:23 The latest 146.2 is out to install.
Dropbox is the home for all your work. You can store and share files, collaborate on projects, and bring your best ideas to life. All whether you’re working alone or as part of a team.
• Store and access files from any device
• Share files with anyone, even if they don’t have a Dropbox account
• Get real-time updates on shared files. You’ll know anytime someone makes a change, leaves a comment, or moves your work.
• Turn receipts, whiteboards, and notes into PDFs with doc scanner
Sign up now for a 30-day Dropbox Plus free trial. You’ll get 2 TB (2,000 GB) of storage—room to save files from all your linked devices. And Dropbox Smart Sync technology can move out-of-date files off your hard drive and to the cloud. You’ll also be able to roll back unwanted changes to any folder, or your entire Dropbox (coming soon), up to 30 days.
Or, existing Plus customers can upgrade to Dropbox Professional. With 3 TB (3,000GB), you can store all your stuff—from work projects to personal photos—and have space to spare. You and your clients can comment on most file types without leaving Dropbox. And you can protect your work with a watermark (coming soon), add shared link controls, or rewind your account up to 180 days (coming soon).
Before starting a trial or completing payment, you’ll see the plan price. This amount will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and on renewal and will vary by plan and country. Dropbox subscriptions renew monthly or yearly, depending on your plan. Your account will charged for renewal 24 hours before the end of your current billing period. To avoid auto-renewal, turn it off in at least 24 hours before your subscription renews. You can turn off auto-renewal anytime time from your iTunes account settings. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
We’d love to hear from you! Join the Dropbox community: https://www.dropboxforum.com
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms
Download Dropbox Apk for Android
If you wanna Download the latest version of of this mobile application then you can Follow the all procedure that I am Going to explain in this Yet another blog post.
Follow the process Step by step below
- Visit Google play store by using your Android Smartphone to Download Dropbox App for Android.
- In case Google play store didn’t works well in your phone then you can try out the alternative Apk Downloading websites like ApkMirror, Apk4Fun, 9apps and lots more.
- If you don’t wants to download it from play store then you can use Apk Downloader to Download Dropbox Apk.
- Install the latest version for Android and Enjoy.
Download Dropbox iOS App
This application is also available to download on the iOS devices too. In case you are using any of Apple devices then you have to Follow this Procedure to Install it in Your iOS powered device.
- Download Dropbox App for iOS simply by visiting the Apple’s App store mobile application.
- Here is the Download now link. Once you click on this Hyperlink then you can Visit the Download now page of Apple’s iTunes store.
- Tap on Install button to download the Latest 146.2 version from the Itunes.
- Finish the installation, Done the Appropriate action and Open it.
In case Dropbox App not working in Your device or You are facing any kind of temporarily or Permanent error then you can Follow the all troubleshooting steps that i’ll mention below in this Article.
- First Tap & Hold this apps icon in your Mobile phone.
- Drag it to App info option and Once you will see all of the option then tap on Storage option.
- Now clear the data and Clear the Cache.
- If the problem, Not working error or Bug still exist then you can Contact Dropbox on their official website https://www.dropbox.com.
- You will find the Contact details on Contact us page or Help pages.
So that’s my Honest, Complete review of Dropbox App.
This is available to Download for Both Android & iOS operating system. In case you need any kind of assistant then You can use the Comment form for asking any kind of Question.