Earthquake App is one of the perfect Android mobile application under the Weather type which is founded on 2013-05-09 01:21:05 to be available to get from Google play store & Ios app store. This nice software is made by Nico Tranquilli. As per to the latest information from the Earthquake Download page This standard mobile software have average 4.5 Star rating From its 10035 users all around the world.
Hopefully you already make an assumption by the Tittle of this Post that this Post is completely about the Review of this Application where we are Going to provide you Exact, all and most important information of the Earthquake App.
So without wasting any single moment lets get Started.
|Software name||Earthquake App|
|App store Rating||4.5 Star From 10035 users|
|Total rating count||10035 reviews|
|Compatible devices (Current & Future)||iOS/Android Smartphone,Tablets|
|Latest Version (Out there)||3.9.68 on App store|
|Type of App||Weather|
|Date of publication||2013-05-09 01:21:05|
|Is it Free to download?||Yes|
|Total Size of app||73,952.00|
|Developers name||Nico Tranquilli|
Earthquake App is free to download mobile application for Smartphones which is receive 4.5 Star From 10035 users all around the world. Its compatible for almost all of the iOS & Android mobile devices, Tablets. Its created by Nico Tranquilli on 2013-05-09 01:21:05 The latest 3.9.68 is out to download.
N.1 Earthquake app for iPhone and iPad, more than 1M users, supports Apple Watch.
Get the latest worldwide data from several sources and receive push notifications alerts.
• push notifications on your phone as soon as the event data is available from an official source (you can set up to 4 alerts based on location and/or magnitude threshold)
• map with different sized and colored circles to represent event magnitude and age
• filter events by area (country, continent) or magnitude
• multiple sources, including: U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre (EMSC), GeoScience Australia, GNS Science (GeoNet), Instituto Geográfico Nacional, Servicio Sismológico Nacional, British Geological Survey, GFZ GEOFON, Natural Resources Canada , NOAA
• event timeline (today, yesterday, previous days)
• earthquakes catalog (all world regions covered, back to 2013), search by date, territory, city or reporting agency
• detail view for each event, reachable from map and timeline views
• Tsunami bulletins (NOAA data)
• Tectonic Plate Boundaries (USGS data)
• Population estimates for each event and Population Density layer (SEDAC/NASA data)
• export data to Google Earth or other installed apps supporting kml file format
• social sharing: share event map and data to Facebook, Twitter, Email
• reverse geocoding: names of locations, when unavailable, are calculated automatically from their geographical coordinates
• Today Widget: the widget briefly shows some details of the biggest seismic event occurred in your country over the last 24 hours.
• multiple languages: the app is localized in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Greek, Russian, Chinese, Dutch, Portuguese, Turkish, Hungarian and Romanian
• optimized for iPhoneXS, iPad and iOS12
• 3D Touch and Haptic feedback support
Download Earthquake Apk for Android
If you wanna Download the latest version of of this mobile application then you can Follow the all procedure that I am Going to explain in this Yet another blog post.
Follow the process Step by step below
- Visit Google play store by using your Android Smartphone to Download Earthquake App for Android.
- In case Google play store didn’t works well in your phone then you can try out the alternative Apk Downloading websites like ApkMirror, Apk4Fun, 9apps and lots more.
- If you don’t wants to download it from play store then you can use Apk Downloader to Download Earthquake Apk.
- Install the latest version for Android and Enjoy.
Download Earthquake iOS App
This application is also available to download on the iOS devices too. In case you are using any of Apple devices then you have to Follow this Procedure to Install it in Your iOS powered device.
- Download Earthquake App for iOS simply by visiting the Apple’s App store mobile application.
- Here is the Download now link. Once you click on this Hyperlink then you can Visit the Download now page of Apple’s iTunes store.
- Tap on Install button to download the Latest 3.9.68 version from the Itunes.
- Finish the installation, Done the Appropriate action and Open it.
In case Earthquake App not working in Your device or You are facing any kind of temporarily or Permanent error then you can Follow the all troubleshooting steps that i’ll mention below in this Article.
- First Tap & Hold this apps icon in your Mobile phone.
- Drag it to App info option and Once you will see all of the option then tap on Storage option.
- Now clear the data and Clear the Cache.
- If the problem, Not working error or Bug still exist then you can Contact Nico Tranquilli on their official website http://tranquilli.org/earthquake/.
- You will find the Contact details on Contact us page or Help pages.
So that’s my Honest, Complete review of Earthquake App.
This is available to Download for Both Android & iOS operating system. In case you need any kind of assistant then You can use the Comment form for asking any kind of Question.