English Idioms Illustrated App is one of the highly rated Android mobile application under the Education label which is founded on 2011-02-10 02:16:25 to be available to download from Google play store & Ios app store. This finest software is published by Aidan Potts. According to the latest information from the English Idioms Illustrated Download page This finest mobile software have average 3.75 Star rating From its 8 users all around the planet earth.
Hopefully you already make an assumption by the Tittle of this Post that this Post is completely about the Review of this Application where we are Going to provide you Exact, all and most important information of the English Idioms Illustrated App.
So without wasting any single moment lets get Started.
English Idioms Illustrated
|Software name||English Idioms Illustrated App|
|App store Rating||3.75 Star From 8 users|
|Total rating count||8 reviews|
|Compatible devices (Current & Future)||iOS/Android Smartphone,Tablets|
|Latest Version (Out there)||3.0.5 on App store|
|Type of App||Education|
|Date of publication||2011-02-10 02:16:25|
|Is it Free to download?||Yes|
|Total Size of app||71,324.00|
|Developers name||Aidan Potts|
English Idioms Illustrated App is free to download mobile application for Smartphones which is receive 3.75 Star From 8 users all around the world. Its compatible for almost all of the iOS & Android mobile devices, Tablets. Its created by Aidan Potts on 2011-02-10 02:16:25 The latest 3.0.5 is out to download.
* Top 10 iPad Apps for Learners of English -englishtrackers.com
* Top 9 English Grammar and Punctuation Apps -topapps.net
* Reached Top 10 in Education in 38 countries!
* Top five apps for learning English South China Morning Post
*Nearing 1.000.000 downloads!
What is the meaning behind English IDIOMS, and where do they come from?
Join Professor Potts and a MILLION users to discover the secret history of HUNDREDS of beautifully illustrated English idioms, from “Achilles’ heel” to “Wrong side of bed”.
WHAT IS AN IDIOM?
An idiom is an expression or term that is unique to a language, whose meaning can not be understood by reading the words. The origins of these unusual phrases are astonishing, poetic, bizarre and sometime mysterious.
WHO IS THIS APP FOR?
English Idioms Illustrated is enjoyed by English students, teachers and enthusiasts alike. The origin and meaning of each idiom is masterfully illustrated and explained by Professor Potts. Download now to see for yourself!
WHAT IDIOMS ARE AVAILABLE?
There are 35 free idioms.
If you want more idioms, you need to make an in-app purchase for the whole collection…and support the author/artist !!!
Currently there are 250 idioms including:
Bite the bullet
Cross the Rubicon
In a nutshell
Jump on the bandwagon
Mad as a hatter
No holds barred
Once in a blue moon
Salt of the earth
Turn over a new leaf
Up to scratch
Wild goose chase
ABOUT THE AUTHOR/ARTIST
Professor Potts is a dashing investigator who loves nothing more than jet-setting around the world exploring scientific mysteries. His butler has a PhD in nuclear science and his dog will only eat bones from the Jurassic period.
Aidan Potts -his alter ego- has a slightly more tedious biography. Aidan was born in London 1963 and 6 months later he moved to Nigeria, followed by Bogota, Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania, Tripoli, Libya and the Turks and Caicos. He studied History of Art at University College London, then began working as an illustrator for the British press. Among his books are “Uneversaurus” and “The Smash Smash Truck”.
This app was built by Alex Owen- Hill
Download English Idioms Illustrated Apk for Android
If you wanna Download the latest version of of this mobile application then you can Follow the all procedure that I am Going to explain in this Yet another blog post.
Follow the process Step by step below
- Visit Google play store by using your Android Smartphone to Download English Idioms Illustrated App for Android.
- In case Google play store didn’t works well in your phone then you can try out the alternative Apk Downloading websites like ApkMirror, Apk4Fun, 9apps and lots more.
- If you don’t wants to download it from play store then you can use Apk Downloader to Download English Idioms Illustrated Apk.
- Install the latest version for Android and Enjoy.
Download English Idioms Illustrated iOS App
This application is also available to download on the iOS devices too. In case you are using any of Apple devices then you have to Follow this Procedure to Install it in Your iOS powered device.
- Download English Idioms Illustrated App for iOS simply by visiting the Apple’s App store mobile application.
- Here is the Download now link. Once you click on this Hyperlink then you can Visit the Download now page of Apple’s iTunes store.
- Tap on Install button to download the Latest 3.0.5 version from the Itunes.
- Finish the installation, Done the Appropriate action and Open it.
In case English Idioms Illustrated App not working in Your device or You are facing any kind of temporarily or Permanent error then you can Follow the all troubleshooting steps that i’ll mention below in this Article.
- First Tap & Hold this apps icon in your Mobile phone.
- Drag it to App info option and Once you will see all of the option then tap on Storage option.
- Now clear the data and Clear the Cache.
- If the problem, Not working error or Bug still exist then you can Contact Aidan Potts on their official website http://www.professorpotts.com/.
- You will find the Contact details on Contact us page or Help pages.
So that’s my Honest, Complete review of English Idioms Illustrated App.
This is available to Download for Both Android & iOS operating system. In case you need any kind of assistant then You can use the Comment form for asking any kind of Question.