Fujifilm Kiosk Photo Transfer App is one of the highly rated Android mobile application under the Photo & Video type which is founded on 2013-09-10 17:23:05 to be available to get from Google play store & Ios app store. This perfect software is devoloped by FUJIFILM North America Corp.. According to the latest information from the Fujifilm Kiosk Photo Transfer Download page This standard mobile software have average 3 Star rating From its 246 users all around the globe.
Hopefully you already make an assumption by the Tittle of this Post that this Post is completely about the Review of this Application where we are Going to provide you Exact, all and most important detailes of the Fujifilm Kiosk Photo Transfer App.
So without wasting any single time lets get Started.
Fujifilm Kiosk Photo Transfer
|Software name||Fujifilm Kiosk Photo Transfer App|
|App store Rating||3 Star From 246 users|
|Total rating count||246 reviews|
|Compatible devices (Current & Future)||iOS/Android Smartphone,Tablets|
|Latest Version (Out there)||3.3 on App store|
|Type of App||Photo & Video|
|Date of publication||2013-09-10 17:23:05|
|Is it Free to download?||Yes|
|Total Size of app||104,131.00|
|Developers name||FUJIFILM North America Corp.|
Fujifilm Kiosk Photo Transfer App is free to download mobile application for Smartphones which is receive 3 Star From 246 users all around the planet earth. Its compatible for almost all of the iOS & Android mobile devices, Tablets. Its created by FUJIFILM North America Corp. on 2013-09-10 17:23:05 The latest 3.3 is out to download.
Kiosk Photo Transfer by Fujifilm allows you to transfer photos easily and quickly right from your mobile device onto a Fujifilm Kiosk so that you can print and create personalized photo products.
Find a supported Fujifilm Kiosk at a Walmart Photo Center and other participating retailers by visiting our kiosk locator at http://myfujifilmkiosk.com/.
App Features and Benefits Include:
• Transfer images from your mobile device without the use of a cable
• Images transfer quicker than using the Bluetooth alternative
• Select and transfer only those images you would like to print or use to create products
• Safe and secure transfer of images
Version 2.0 Introduces:
• Pre-Tagging: Having a hard time finding those perfect shots on your phone while at the Fujifilm Kiosk? Use our new pre-tagging feature to select the most important photos at home and they’ll be ready to transfer the next time you visit a Fujifilm Kiosk.
• Social Media: Now you can pre-select photos from your Facebook and Instagram accounts over Wi-Fi or 3G/LTE and then transfer to the Fujifilm Kiosk.
• Need help? We’ve added a new FAQ link right on the app’s home screen to help you out with the most commonly asked questions regarding pairing with a kiosk, connecting and transferring photos.
• Bug Fixes! We’ve fixed a number of issues with the app which should help you have a more enjoyable and problem free experience. We also now indicate which photos are stored only in iCloud (and don’t actually exist on your device) and are not available to be transferred.
If you have feedback to share on your experience with the Kiosk Photo Transfer by Fujifilm app, please send a message to [email protected].
Download Fujifilm Kiosk Photo Transfer Apk for Android
If you wanna Download the latest version of of this mobile application then you can Follow the all procedure that I am Going to explain in this Yet another blog post.
Follow the process Step by step below
- Visit Google play store by using your Android Smartphone to Download Fujifilm Kiosk Photo Transfer App for Android.
- In case Google play store didn’t works well in your phone then you can try out the alternative Apk Downloading websites like ApkMirror, Apk4Fun, 9apps and lots more.
- If you don’t wants to download it from play store then you can use Apk Downloader to Download Fujifilm Kiosk Photo Transfer Apk.
- Install the latest version for Android and Enjoy.
Download Fujifilm Kiosk Photo Transfer iOS App
This application is also available to download on the iOS devices too. In case you are using any of Apple devices then you have to Follow this Procedure to Install it in Your iOS powered device.
- Download Fujifilm Kiosk Photo Transfer App for iOS simply by visiting the Apple’s App store mobile application.
- Here is the Download now link. Once you click on this Hyperlink then you can Visit the Download now page of Apple’s iTunes store.
- Tap on Install button to download the Latest 3.3 version from the Itunes.
- Finish the installation, Done the Appropriate action and Open it.
In case Fujifilm Kiosk Photo Transfer App not working in Your device or You are facing any kind of temporarily or Permanent error then you can Follow the all troubleshooting steps that i’ll mention below in this Article.
- First Tap & Hold this apps icon in your Mobile phone.
- Drag it to App info option and Once you will see all of the option then tap on Storage option.
- Now clear the data and Clear the Cache.
- If the problem, Not working error or Bug still exist then you can Contact FUJIFILM North America Corp. on their official website http://myfujifilmkiosk.com.
- You will find the Contact details on Contact us page or Help pages.
So that’s my Honest, Complete review of Fujifilm Kiosk Photo Transfer App.
This is available to Download for Both Android & iOS operating system. In case you need any kind of assistant then You can use the Comment form for asking any kind of Question.