LA Times App is one of the most popular Android mobile application under the News label which is founded on 2010-06-21 07:00:00 to be available to install from Google play store & Ios app store. This great software is created by Tribune Interactive. As per to the latest information from the LA Times Download page This simple mobile software have average 4.5 Star rating From its 21249 users all around the world.
Hopefully you already make an assumption by the Tittle of this Post that this Post is completely about the Review of this Application where we are Going to provide you Exact, all and most important detailes of the LA Times App.
So without wasting any single time lets get Started.
|Software name||LA Times App|
|App store Rating||4.5 Star From 21249 users|
|Total rating count||21249 reviews|
|Compatible devices (Current & Future)||iOS/Android Smartphone,Tablets|
|Latest Version (Out there)||5.0.3 on App store|
|Type of App||News|
|Date of publication||2010-06-21 07:00:00|
|Is it Free to download?||Yes|
|Total Size of app||109,907.00|
|Developers name||Tribune Interactive|
LA Times App is free to download mobile application for Smartphones which is receive 4.5 Star From 21249 users all around the globe. Its compatible for almost all of the iOS & Android mobile devices, Tablets. Its created by Tribune Interactive on 2010-06-21 07:00:00 The latest 5.0.3 is out to download.
With the Los Angeles Times app for iPhone and iPad, you get our exclusive in-depth reporting on the stories that matter to you most.
You’ll find our unique California take on politics, world events, education, the environment, crime, the economy, business and more. Follow your favorite L.A. sports teams with our complete coverage of the Lakers, Clippers, Dodgers, Kings, USC, and UCLA. Get the latest on the world of entertainment direct from Hollywood’s hometown news source. Keep up with the ever-changing L.A. arts and nightlife scene. And explore food critic Jonathan Gold’s 101 Best Restaurants list (free for digital subscribers), so you can take L.A.’s best dining guide with you whenever you go out.
The story begins here.
CLEAN DESIGN AND BOLD FEATURES:
• Updated throughout the day as stories develop
• Section-to-section swiping: Easily browse through section fronts without leaving your page
• Save for later: Save must-read stories, photos and videos for when you have the time to enjoy them
• Stay in the know: Sign up for push notifications to get the latest breaking news from our newsroom on a personalizable list of topics
• Offline reading: Download and read content offline
• Jonathan Gold’s 101 Best Restaurants: Browse our Pulitzer Prize-winning critic’s favorite places to eat, find them on a map, and save them for later
• Quick link to our eNewspaper website, a digital replica of the daily print edition
• Customize your font size for optimal legibility
• If you’re a current digital subscriber, sign in with your email address and password to get unlimited access to the app’s content.
• Non-subscribers, download the app to enjoy 5 free stories each month. For full access, try a free month of Unlimited Digital Access to the app, the L.A. Times website, and our eNewspaper; then it’s only $7.99 a month. Make sure to create a registration while in the app so you’ll be able to log in to the website and eNewspaper when you visit them in web browsers.
• Your subscription automatically renews each month unless auto-renew is turned off within your Account Settings at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your iTunes account will be charged $7.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
• You can read our Terms of Service here: https://www.latimes.com/about/la-termsofservice-20180627-story.html
• Questions about your subscription, including adding or removing access to the L.A. Times website from your app access, can be directed to Customer Service: 213-347-5300.
TECHNICAL HELP AND ASSISTANCE:
If you ever have questions about how the app works, want to provide helpful feedback, or experience crashes or freezes after installing an update, please contact us at [email protected] A quick email to our support team helps our developers identify and resolve issues faster. We work hard to make sure you have the best experience using our app.
Download LA Times Apk for Android
If you wanna Download the latest version of of this mobile application then you can Follow the all procedure that I am Going to explain in this Yet another blog post.
Follow the process Step by step below
- Visit Google play store by using your Android Smartphone to Download LA Times App for Android.
- In case Google play store didn’t works well in your phone then you can try out the alternative Apk Downloading websites like ApkMirror, Apk4Fun, 9apps and lots more.
- If you don’t wants to download it from play store then you can use Apk Downloader to Download LA Times Apk.
- Install the latest version for Android and Enjoy.
Download LA Times iOS App
This application is also available to download on the iOS devices too. In case you are using any of Apple devices then you have to Follow this Procedure to Install it in Your iOS powered device.
- Download LA Times App for iOS simply by visiting the Apple’s App store mobile application.
- Here is the Download now link. Once you click on this Hyperlink then you can Visit the Download now page of Apple’s iTunes store.
- Tap on Install button to download the Latest 5.0.3 version from the Itunes.
- Finish the installation, Done the Appropriate action and Open it.
In case LA Times App not working in Your device or You are facing any kind of temporarily or Permanent error then you can Follow the all troubleshooting steps that i’ll mention below in this Article.
- First Tap & Hold this apps icon in your Mobile phone.
- Drag it to App info option and Once you will see all of the option then tap on Storage option.
- Now clear the data and Clear the Cache.
- If the problem, Not working error or Bug still exist then you can Contact Tribune Interactive on their official website http://www.latimes.com.
- You will find the Contact details on Contact us page or Help pages.
So that’s my Honest, Complete review of LA Times App.
This is available to Download for Both Android & iOS operating system. In case you need any kind of assistant then You can use the Comment form for asking any kind of Question.