Newsweek App is one of the highly rated Android mobile application under the News category which is founded on 2010-05-29 04:33:25 to be available to install from Google play store & Ios app store. This perfect software is created by Newsweek Publishing LLC. According to the latest information from the Newsweek Download page This best mobile software have average 2 Star rating From its 4047 users all around the world.
Hopefully you already make an assumption by the Tittle of this Post that this Post is completely about the Review of this Application where we are Going to provide you Exact, all and most important detailes of the Newsweek App.
So without wasting any single time lets get Started.
|Software name||Newsweek App|
|App store Rating||2 Star From 4047 users|
|Total rating count||4047 reviews|
|Compatible devices (Current & Future)||iOS/Android Smartphone,Tablets|
|Latest Version (Out there)||5.2 on App store|
|Type of App||News|
|Date of publication||2010-05-29 04:33:25|
|Is it Free to download?||Yes|
|Total Size of app||26,280.00|
|Developers name||Newsweek Publishing LLC|
Newsweek App is free to download mobile application for Smartphones which is receive 2 Star From 4047 users all around the globe. Its compatible for almost all of the iOS & Android mobile devices, Tablets. Its created by Newsweek Publishing LLC on 2010-05-29 04:33:25 The latest 5.2 is out to download.
NEWSWEEK packs a month’s worth of news, culture and ideas into a weekly magazine. Our award-winning reporting and commentary from some of the world’s best writers gives you an in-depth take on the week’s events, bringing high-quality journalism to millions of readers around the globe.
Download and subscribe now:
• 1-month subscription for $2.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
• 1-year subscription for $24.99 (automatically renewed until canceled with 30 day FREE trial)
• Single issues for $4.99 (non-subscription)
NEWSWEEK.com SUBSCRIBERS: Download the Newsweek app and tap “Sign In” to access your issues.
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE:
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period (another year for annual subscribers, another month for monthly subscribers) unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
To send us comments or suggestions, please use the contact page on our website: http://www.newsweek.com/contact
Download Newsweek Apk for Android
If you wanna Download the latest version of of this mobile application then you can Follow the all procedure that I am Going to explain in this Yet another blog post.
Follow the process Step by step below
- Visit Google play store by using your Android Smartphone to Download Newsweek App for Android.
- In case Google play store didn’t works well in your phone then you can try out the alternative Apk Downloading websites like ApkMirror, Apk4Fun, 9apps and lots more.
- If you don’t wants to download it from play store then you can use Apk Downloader to Download Newsweek Apk.
- Install the latest version for Android and Enjoy.
Download Newsweek iOS App
This application is also available to download on the iOS devices too. In case you are using any of Apple devices then you have to Follow this Procedure to Install it in Your iOS powered device.
- Download Newsweek App for iOS simply by visiting the Apple’s App store mobile application.
- Here is the Download now link. Once you click on this Hyperlink then you can Visit the Download now page of Apple’s iTunes store.
- Tap on Install button to download the Latest 5.2 version from the Itunes.
- Finish the installation, Done the Appropriate action and Open it.
In case Newsweek App not working in Your device or You are facing any kind of temporarily or Permanent error then you can Follow the all troubleshooting steps that i’ll mention below in this Article.
- First Tap & Hold this apps icon in your Mobile phone.
- Drag it to App info option and Once you will see all of the option then tap on Storage option.
- Now clear the data and Clear the Cache.
- If the problem, Not working error or Bug still exist then you can Contact Newsweek Publishing LLC on their official website http://www.newsweek.com/advertise.
- You will find the Contact details on Contact us page or Help pages.
So that’s my Honest, Complete review of Newsweek App.
This is available to Download for Both Android & iOS operating system. In case you need any kind of assistant then You can use the Comment form for asking any kind of Question.