PulsePoint Respond App is one of the great Android mobile application under the Medical category which is founded on 2012-02-13 23:56:06 to be available to download from Google play store & Ios app store. This nice software is devoloped by PulsePoint Foundation. As per to the latest information from the PulsePoint Respond Download page This best mobile software have average 5 Star rating From its 44929 users all around the world.
Hopefully you already make an assumption by the Tittle of this Post that this Post is completely about the Review of this Application where we are Going to provide you Exact, all and most important information of the PulsePoint Respond App.
So without wasting any single second lets get Started.
|Software name||PulsePoint Respond App|
|App store Rating||5 Star From 44929 users|
|Total rating count||44929 reviews|
|Compatible devices (Current & Future)||iOS/Android Smartphone,Tablets|
|Latest Version (Out there)||4.2 on App store|
|Type of App||Medical|
|Date of publication||2012-02-13 23:56:06|
|Is it Free to download?||Yes|
|Total Size of app||38,700.00|
|Developers name||PulsePoint Foundation|
PulsePoint Respond App is free to download mobile application for Smartphones which is receive 5 Star From 44929 users all around the globe. Its compatible for almost all of the iOS & Android mobile devices, Tablets. Its created by PulsePoint Foundation on 2012-02-13 23:56:06 The latest 4.2 is out to download.
PulsePoint Respond empowers individuals, within connected communities, with the ability to provide life-saving assistance to victims of cardiac arrest. Users who have indicated they are trained in cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) are notified if someone nearby is having a cardiac emergency and may require CPR. The application uses location-based services to alert trained individuals in the immediate vicinity of the need for CPR. The application also directs these off-duty and lay rescuers to the exact location of the closest public access Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
PulsePoint Respond also allows you to keep informed of emergency activity occurring in your community in real time. Use this information to know when there is an accident on your commute or if that smoke you smell is an approaching wildfire. In addition to nearby “CPR-needed” notifications, you can choose to be notified of significant events. These informational notifications provide an early and automatic heads-up to local threats such as fires, flooding and utility emergencies. Improving collective awareness with PulsePoint Respond can help you protect yourself and your family.
PulsePoint currently provides coverage for thousands of cities and communities, with many more on the way. For more information, visit pulsepoint.org, contact us at [email protected], or join the conversation at Facebook and Twitter. PulsePoint is a 501(c)(3) public non-profit foundation.
PulsePoint not yet available in your community? Although we are working hard to make public safety agencies aware of PulsePoint, you can definitely help by expressing interest to your local fire chief, EMS official, and elected officials such as your mayor, council member or supervisor. A simple note, phone call or public meeting comment would ensure that they are aware of PulsePoint. We have found that City Hall does listen and is quite willing to bring PulsePoint to the community.
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Your actual experience is always visible in Settings | Battery | PulsePoint.
Download PulsePoint Respond Apk for Android
If you wanna Download the latest version of of this mobile application then you can Follow the all procedure that I am Going to explain in this Yet another blog post.
Follow the process Step by step below
- Visit Google play store by using your Android Smartphone to Download PulsePoint Respond App for Android.
- In case Google play store didn’t works well in your phone then you can try out the alternative Apk Downloading websites like ApkMirror, Apk4Fun, 9apps and lots more.
- If you don’t wants to download it from play store then you can use Apk Downloader to Download PulsePoint Respond Apk.
- Install the latest version for Android and Enjoy.
Download PulsePoint Respond iOS App
This application is also available to download on the iOS devices too. In case you are using any of Apple devices then you have to Follow this Procedure to Install it in Your iOS powered device.
- Download PulsePoint Respond App for iOS simply by visiting the Apple’s App store mobile application.
- Here is the Download now link. Once you click on this Hyperlink then you can Visit the Download now page of Apple’s iTunes store.
- Tap on Install button to download the Latest 4.2 version from the Itunes.
- Finish the installation, Done the Appropriate action and Open it.
In case PulsePoint Respond App not working in Your device or You are facing any kind of temporarily or Permanent error then you can Follow the all troubleshooting steps that i’ll mention below in this Article.
- First Tap & Hold this apps icon in your Mobile phone.
- Drag it to App info option and Once you will see all of the option then tap on Storage option.
- Now clear the data and Clear the Cache.
- If the problem, Not working error or Bug still exist then you can Contact PulsePoint Foundation on their official website http://www.pulsepoint.org.
- You will find the Contact details on Contact us page or Help pages.
So that’s my Honest, Complete review of PulsePoint Respond App.
This is available to Download for Both Android & iOS operating system. In case you need any kind of assistant then You can use the Comment form for asking any kind of Question.