QuakeFeed Earthquake Alerts App is one of the perfect Android mobile application under the Weather genre which is founded on 2010-11-30 18:35:46 to be available to download from Google play store & Ios app store. This best software is made by Artisan Global LLC. According to the latest information from the QuakeFeed Earthquake Alerts Download page This cool mobile software have average 4.5 Star rating From its 27664 users all around the globe.
Hopefully you already make an assumption by the Tittle of this Post that this Post is completely about the Review of this Application where we are Going to provide you Exact, all and most important information of the QuakeFeed Earthquake Alerts App.
So without wasting any single moment lets get Started.
QuakeFeed Earthquake Alerts
|Software name||QuakeFeed Earthquake Alerts App|
|App store Rating||4.5 Star From 27664 users|
|Total rating count||27664 reviews|
|Compatible devices (Current & Future)||iOS/Android Smartphone,Tablets|
|Latest Version (Out there)||4.1.9 on App store|
|Type of App||Weather|
|Date of publication||2010-11-30 18:35:46|
|Is it Free to download?||Yes|
|Total Size of app||68,793.00|
|Developers name||Artisan Global LLC|
QuakeFeed Earthquake Alerts App is free to download mobile application for Smartphones which is receive 4.5 Star From 27664 users all around the world. Its compatible for almost all of the iOS & Android mobile devices, Tablets. Its created by Artisan Global LLC on 2010-11-30 18:35:46 The latest 4.1.9 is out to download.
QuakeFeed is the #1 Earthquake App for iOS!
– Quick and very easy to use
– Nearby Alerts for earthquakes near you
– Regional Alerts for monitoring countries, US states and seismically active areas
– Choose from several different alert sounds
– Curated earthquake news and announcements
– Eight beautiful base maps plus plate lines
– Great educational tool
Our mapping features are truly stunning. Want a unique perspective on the quakes? View them on shaded relief or a map of the ocean floor. It will deepen your understanding – try it and you’ll see what we mean!
QuakeFeed offers a variety of filter / sort options to let you see the quakes that are most important to you. Beautiful UI – check out our reviews, people love our simple, uncluttered design! And QuakeFeed is a universal app optimized for both the iPad and iPhone.
QuakeFeed is ad-supported. If you choose to purchase a QuakeFeed Premium Subscription to remove ads, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The current price for QuakeFeed Premium is $0.99 USD per year, and may vary from country to country.
The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the annual subscription price.
Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
* Choose from six different USGS Data Feeds
* Push notifications for all M6.0+ quakes
* Push notifications for earthquakes near your location
* Quakes displayed in a list or on a map
* Search, sort, or filter list
* Drill down to quake details view:
— Map zooms to quake location
— Magnitude, time, lat/long, distance, depth
— Detailed faults in Western US and Alaska
— Link to quake details on USGS website
— Link to NOAA Tsunami Warning Center (if available)
— Link to USGS “Did You Feel It?” page
* Earthquake news
* Earthquake preparedness information
* Social media integration – share via:
INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE
* Color-coded map symbols with optional magnitude display
* Quake list color-coded by magnitude
* Sort list by date, magnitude, depth, or distance from current location
* Filter list or map by magnitude and/or distance from current location
* Pull to refresh list
* GPS button for zoom to current location
* Specify units for distance and depth (km or miles)
* All screens work in portrait or landscape mode
ENHANCED MAPPING CAPABILITIES
* Eight different base map options:
— Street Map
— Satellite Imagery
— Imagery with Labels
— Ocean Bathymetry
— Topographic Map
— Shaded Relief Map
— Physical Map
— Terrain Map
* Display plate lines as a map overlay
* Pinch to zoom / drag to pan
* One touch zoom in / two touch zoom out
Contact us at [email protected] or visit http://quakefeed.com — we usually respond within 24 hrs!
Download QuakeFeed Earthquake Alerts Apk for Android
If you wanna Download the latest version of of this mobile application then you can Follow the all procedure that I am Going to explain in this Yet another blog post.
Follow the process Step by step below
- Visit Google play store by using your Android Smartphone to Download QuakeFeed Earthquake Alerts App for Android.
- In case Google play store didn’t works well in your phone then you can try out the alternative Apk Downloading websites like ApkMirror, Apk4Fun, 9apps and lots more.
- If you don’t wants to download it from play store then you can use Apk Downloader to Download QuakeFeed Earthquake Alerts Apk.
- Install the latest version for Android and Enjoy.
Download QuakeFeed Earthquake Alerts iOS App
This application is also available to download on the iOS devices too. In case you are using any of Apple devices then you have to Follow this Procedure to Install it in Your iOS powered device.
- Download QuakeFeed Earthquake Alerts App for iOS simply by visiting the Apple’s App store mobile application.
- Here is the Download now link. Once you click on this Hyperlink then you can Visit the Download now page of Apple’s iTunes store.
- Tap on Install button to download the Latest 4.1.9 version from the Itunes.
- Finish the installation, Done the Appropriate action and Open it.
In case QuakeFeed Earthquake Alerts App not working in Your device or You are facing any kind of temporarily or Permanent error then you can Follow the all troubleshooting steps that i’ll mention below in this Article.
- First Tap & Hold this apps icon in your Mobile phone.
- Drag it to App info option and Once you will see all of the option then tap on Storage option.
- Now clear the data and Clear the Cache.
- If the problem, Not working error or Bug still exist then you can Contact Artisan Global LLC on their official website https://www.quakefeed.com.
- You will find the Contact details on Contact us page or Help pages.
So that’s my Honest, Complete review of QuakeFeed Earthquake Alerts App.
This is available to Download for Both Android & iOS operating system. In case you need any kind of assistant then You can use the Comment form for asking any kind of Question.