Remote Desktop – Universal App App is one of the best Android mobile application under the Productivity genre which is founded on 2012-03-06 02:47:52 to be available to install from Google play store & Ios app store. This perfect software is devoloped by Evolve Networks. According to the latest information from the Remote Desktop – Universal App Download page This cool mobile software have average 3 Star rating From its 215 users all around the planet earth.
Hopefully you already make an assumption by the Tittle of this Post that this Post is completely about the Review of this Application where we are Going to provide you Exact, all and most important information of the Remote Desktop – Universal App App.
So without wasting any single second lets get Started.
Remote Desktop – Universal App
|Software name||Remote Desktop – Universal App App|
|App store Rating||3 Star From 215 users|
|Total rating count||215 reviews|
|Compatible devices (Current & Future)||iOS/Android Smartphone,Tablets|
|Latest Version (Out there)||1.3.1 on App store|
|Type of App||Productivity|
|Date of publication||2012-03-06 02:47:52|
|Is it Free to download?||Yes|
|Total Size of app||5,588.00|
|Developers name||Evolve Networks|
Remote Desktop – Universal App App is free to download mobile application for Smartphones which is receive 3 Star From 215 users all around the world. Its compatible for almost all of the iOS & Android mobile devices, Tablets. Its created by Evolve Networks on 2012-03-06 02:47:52 The latest 1.3.1 is out to install.
Your big screen on your pocket screen. Anywhere.
Remote Desktop allows you to connect to any Windows computer using your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. The app uses Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) to connect to any Windows that has support for Terminal Services.
* It is an universal app so you only have to purchase the full version once and then use it on all your devices.
* perfect for low speed connections. When you’re on a slow speed network choose “Low quality images” and 640×480 resolution. This minimizes the required bandwith.
* emulates the mouse. You can left-click, right-click and even double click. Drag & drop is also implemented.
* zoom and pan the remote desktop screen as in the Safari browser.
* Safari-like page view for switching between multiple concurrent sessions
* connect to any version of Windows starting with XP, except all Home and Starter versions. From all these editions Microsoft removed the Terminal Services.
* uses the bigger screen size of iPhone 5
QUICK START GUIDE:
To start using Remote Desktop tap “Add PC” from the bottom toolbar. Add a name for the entry, the hostname (or IP address), your username and password and choose the image quality and resolution. Tap Save when you’re done.
In the main screen you will see the new entry. Tap on it to connect, swipe it to delete it or tap the disclosure icon to edit the computer’s informations.
On slow network connections choose low image quality and a low resolution to insure proper screen updates. Also be aware that iPod Touches tend to work slow when choosing higher image resolutions.
BUY ONCE, USE IT ON ALL YOUR DEVICES:
The app is free so you can download it and test it with your PCs configuration without having to pay in advance. If it works with your configuration (routers, firewalls, etc) then you can disable the ads by purchasing an in-app product that costs 0.99$. The app in it’s free version is a fully functional app, so you can test every option before deciding to buy.
After purchasing the in-app feature on one device, you can disable the banners on all your devices (iPads, iPhones, iPod Touches) without having to pay again, as long as you use the same iTunes account. To do this you have to go through the purchase process on each additional device. Hit ‘Disable Ads’, confirm the purchase and a message from iTunes will confirm you already bought the product and the banners will be disabled.
If the ads are shown again after a reinstall go through the purchase process again to remove them. You won’t be charged again. This only re-activates the in-app product on the device.
* added a new scissor icon in the upper toolbar when a connection is open and active. When touched it brings up a set of text edit commands: CTRL+C (Copy), CTRL+X (Cut), CTRL+V (Paste), CTRL+Z(Undo), CTRL+F (Find), CTRL+R (Replace).
* added a new setting to the connection settings: Use Console. Enable this switch if you want to connect to the console session.
* updated the screen size to take advantage of the larger screen of iPhone 5
Please read our Support section at
or email us if you can’t connect to your PC. And make sure you activated Remote Desktop Services in your Windows system, you connect to your external IP address and you forwarded calls to RDP port if you use a wireless router in your home.
Download Remote Desktop – Universal App Apk for Android
If you wanna Download the latest version of of this mobile application then you can Follow the all procedure that I am Going to explain in this Yet another blog post.
Follow the process Step by step below
- Visit Google play store by using your Android Smartphone to Download Remote Desktop – Universal App App for Android.
- In case Google play store didn’t works well in your phone then you can try out the alternative Apk Downloading websites like ApkMirror, Apk4Fun, 9apps and lots more.
- If you don’t wants to download it from play store then you can use Apk Downloader to Download Remote Desktop – Universal App Apk.
- Install the latest version for Android and Enjoy.
Download Remote Desktop – Universal App iOS App
This application is also available to download on the iOS devices too. In case you are using any of Apple devices then you have to Follow this Procedure to Install it in Your iOS powered device.
- Download Remote Desktop – Universal App App for iOS simply by visiting the Apple’s App store mobile application.
- Here is the Download now link. Once you click on this Hyperlink then you can Visit the Download now page of Apple’s iTunes store.
- Tap on Install button to download the Latest 1.3.1 version from the Itunes.
- Finish the installation, Done the Appropriate action and Open it.
In case Remote Desktop – Universal App App not working in Your device or You are facing any kind of temporarily or Permanent error then you can Follow the all troubleshooting steps that i’ll mention below in this Article.
- First Tap & Hold this apps icon in your Mobile phone.
- Drag it to App info option and Once you will see all of the option then tap on Storage option.
- Now clear the data and Clear the Cache.
- If the problem, Not working error or Bug still exist then you can Contact Evolve Networks on their official website .
- You will find the Contact details on Contact us page or Help pages.
So that’s my Honest, Complete review of Remote Desktop – Universal App App.
This is available to Download for Both Android & iOS operating system. In case you need any kind of assistant then You can use the Comment form for asking any kind of Question.