RPM – Turntable Speed Accuracy App is one of the best Android mobile application under the Music category which is founded on 2015-12-02 19:55:38 to be available to get from Google play store & Ios app store. This awesome software is devoloped by Philip Broder. According to the latest information from the RPM – Turntable Speed Accuracy Download page This great mobile software have average 4.44876 Star rating From its 1337 users all around the globe.
Hopefully you already make an assumption by the Tittle of this Post that this Post is completely about the Review of this Application where we are Going to provide you Exact, all and most important information of the RPM – Turntable Speed Accuracy App.
So without wasting any single second lets get Started.
RPM – Turntable Speed Accuracy
|Software name||RPM – Turntable Speed Accuracy App|
|App store Rating||4.44876 Star From 1337 users|
|Total rating count||1337 reviews|
|Compatible devices (Current & Future)||iOS/Android Smartphone,Tablets|
|Latest Version (Out there)||5.0 on App store|
|Type of App||Music|
|Date of publication||2015-12-02 19:55:38|
|Is it Free to download?||Yes|
|Total Size of app||64,989.00|
|Developers name||Philip Broder|
RPM – Turntable Speed Accuracy App is free to download mobile application for Smartphones which is receive 4.44876 Star From 1337 users all around the world. Its compatible for almost all of the iOS & Android mobile devices, Tablets. Its created by Philip Broder on 2015-12-02 19:55:38 The latest 5.0 is out to download.
The best turntable RPM speed and accuracy testing mobile app available.
See the RPM speed variations, wow/flutter, of your turntable in real time graphics like you’ve never seen before.
There are many ways of testing the average RPM of your turntable, some turntables even have this built in, however there is no other practical way of showing the wow/flutter variation over time than RPM. The average RPM may look great however a large wow/flutter will make the sound terrible, RPM will help you identify the problem and visualise improvements you make.
Test the RPM and wow/flutter accuracy of your turntable, whether 16, 33 1/3, 45, or 78.
Now with the Worldwide RPM Turntable Accuracy Database you can research what other RPM users are finding out about their turntable’s accuracy and what they think of them, + Stats of the most popular TT makes & models
● RPM is proud to be recommended by Rega Research Ltd, makers of some of the best turntables in the world.
● Great review by top tech vlogger Techmoan on Youtube
● Used in high end TT reviews in Stereophile magazine
Save all your rpm tests in My History for reviewing or sharing later.
RPM uses the gyroscope in your iPhone to determine the rotation speed of your turntable, automatically determines which speed setting you’re on, and reports how accurate it is.
Simply place your iPhone flat over the centre of the turntable platter. As the iPhone rotates the display will remain stationary from your perspective for easy reading.
The UNIQUE feature of RPM is that it shows a scrolling graph of the rpm accuracy variation over time, this shows wow/flutter effects, especially those associated with the turntable not being level, belt wear, etc. You can even detect the small drag caused by the stylus resting in the grooves.
You can even visualise wow and flutter variations plotted actually around the vinyl centre to show a heat map of exactly where in the turntable rotation the inaccuracies occur.
For Upgraders the history graph parameters can be customised to:
– Set the moving average sample size.
– Accuracy at which to turn the rpm circle sold green.
– Set a duration after which the display updates will freeze so they can continue to be read after the turntable is stopped, this is also required to save sessions to History and upload to the World TT DB
– detect and graph 16, 45, & 78 records.
Calibration Mode is here! (Upgraders only)
The RPM realtime display is reliant on the iPhones gyroscope accuracy, which is normally very accurate, if you suspect yours isn’t quite right then you can now use Calibration Mode to auto test and then apply any necessary correction in real time.
This auto calibration uses the compass to count the turntable revolutions, if you have an older iPhone (not iPhone 6S or newer) then this may be unreliable, in this case you can still add your own multiplier if you have done an independent calibration.
Extensive testing means we’re now confident that using RPM can help you setup your turntable to be within 0.1% of its target RPM, assuming your turntable can be adjusted and is itself stable within that tolerance of course.
Use 33 1/3 rpm for auto-calibration as at 45 and 78 rpm the compass simply won’t be able to keep up.
Note that calibration isn’t normally required, and that only uncalibrated sessions may be uploaded to the World TT DB to ensure all data is comparable.
Now with the World RPM Turntable Performance Database, accepting submissions from RPM users worldwide to build the ultimate resource for researching the most accurate turntables out there. Upgrade to join in and upload your own TT data, go to Settings and make sure you have the Freeze time set then do an RPM session as normal. At the end of the time you will can name your session after which you will have the option to upload it to the World DB. You can always upload from History later too.
Download for free and give it a try.
Download RPM – Turntable Speed Accuracy Apk for Android
If you wanna Download the latest version of of this mobile application then you can Follow the all procedure that I am Going to explain in this Yet another blog post.
Follow the process Step by step below
- Visit Google play store by using your Android Smartphone to Download RPM – Turntable Speed Accuracy App for Android.
- In case Google play store didn’t works well in your phone then you can try out the alternative Apk Downloading websites like ApkMirror, Apk4Fun, 9apps and lots more.
- If you don’t wants to download it from play store then you can use Apk Downloader to Download RPM – Turntable Speed Accuracy Apk.
- Install the latest version for Android and Enjoy.
Download RPM – Turntable Speed Accuracy iOS App
This application is also available to download on the iOS devices too. In case you are using any of Apple devices then you have to Follow this Procedure to Install it in Your iOS powered device.
- Download RPM – Turntable Speed Accuracy App for iOS simply by visiting the Apple’s App store mobile application.
- Here is the Download now link. Once you click on this Hyperlink then you can Visit the Download now page of Apple’s iTunes store.
- Tap on Install button to download the Latest 5.0 version from the Itunes.
- Finish the installation, Done the Appropriate action and Open it.
In case RPM – Turntable Speed Accuracy App not working in Your device or You are facing any kind of temporarily or Permanent error then you can Follow the all troubleshooting steps that i’ll mention below in this Article.
- First Tap & Hold this apps icon in your Mobile phone.
- Drag it to App info option and Once you will see all of the option then tap on Storage option.
- Now clear the data and Clear the Cache.
- If the problem, Not working error or Bug still exist then you can Contact Philip Broder on their official website http://rpmapp.info.
- You will find the Contact details on Contact us page or Help pages.
So that’s my Honest, Complete review of RPM – Turntable Speed Accuracy App.
This is available to Download for Both Android & iOS operating system. In case you need any kind of assistant then You can use the Comment form for asking any kind of Question.