How To Download & Use m Aadhaar app on Android phone :- The Ministry of Railways on Wednesday it has decided to allow m-Aadhaar, a digital version of the Aadhaar card. The m- Aadhaar is a mobile app launched by the Unique Identification Authority of India. In which a any person can download his/her Aadhaar card. The app now available for android users and can download from google play store.
The app lets you carry your demographic details like name, date of birth, gender, address and photograph that is linked with the Aadhaar number. This means now users not need to lets carry of its aadhaar card with you. So, Now You can use mAadhaar as a proof of identification while travelling.
If You has currently not download the m Aadhaar aap, So you can Download this app from google play store. But it is currently available for the Android users only, this means iOS users will have to wait for the app. To Download and use the m Aadaar app, Follow this easy steps –
How To Download & Use m Aadhaar app
- First of all, Visit on google play store.
- Now go to search box and search the m Aadaar app.
- Now click on Install button.
- After installing, open the app.
- Now you can Use m Aadhaar app on your android phone.
How to Use m Aadhaar app-
- Firstly, Download The M Aadhaar app from play store.
- Now Install and open The app.
- The app asks for password as soon as it is opened.
- Now Enter new enter a password of length 8-12 characters.
- After password, Enter your Aadhaar number or scan the QR Code.
- After then, Now You will be get a OTP on your register mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and Select next option.
- Now you can see your Aadhaar card on the app.
Also Read : Mobile Number & Aadhaar Linkage is mandatory.
Note :- The password should contain at least 1 number, 1 alphabet, 1 special character and 1 alphabet in capital letters. For example: Sharma@123.
Tag :- How to Download m Aadhaar app, How to Use m Aadhaar app on android phone, Download m Aadhaar app.