Washington Post App is one of the best Android mobile application under the News category which is founded on 2010-03-03 16:33:13 to be available to download from Google play store & Ios app store. This awesome software is made by The Washington Post. As per to the latest information from the Washington Post Download page This amazing mobile software have average 5 Star rating From its 203510 users all around the world.
Hopefully you already make an assumption by the Tittle of this Post that this Post is completely about the Review of this Application where we are Going to provide you Exact, all and most important information of the Washington Post App.
So without wasting any single time lets get Started.
|Software name||Washington Post App|
|App store Rating||5 Star From 203510 users|
|Total rating count||203510 reviews|
|Compatible devices (Current & Future)||iOS/Android Smartphone,Tablets|
|Latest Version (Out there)||3.26.0 on App store|
|Type of App||News|
|Date of publication||2010-03-03 16:33:13|
|Is it Free to download?||Yes|
|Total Size of app||130,508.00|
|Developers name||The Washington Post|
Washington Post App is free to download mobile application for Smartphones which is receive 5 Star From 203510 users all around the planet earth. Its compatible for almost all of the iOS & Android mobile devices, Tablets. Its created by The Washington Post on 2010-03-03 16:33:13 The latest 3.26.0 is out to download.
Stay informed with award-winning national and international news, PLUS complete local news coverage of the D.C. metro area. Scan top headlines for must-read stories. Get fresh perspectives on the world from Post bloggers. Save articles for offline reading in My Post. Free to download, subscribers enjoy unlimited access.
• TOP HEADLINES: Quickly browse the always updating feed of today’s news and read each story in full.
• NEWS ALERTS: See images, headlines, and short excerpts of articles right in the expanded notification view.
• D.C. METRO NEWS: Learn what’s going on in the nation’s capitol with stories about D.C. and the surrounding metro area.
• LIVE: Follow along with our live blog coverage for up-to-the-minute updates on breaking news and events, and watch live events as they happen.
• BLOGS: Find out what The Post’s most insightful bloggers have to say about everything from politics to sports to pop culture.
• COMICS: Browse our library of comics, and dive into our extensive archive.
• OFFLINE READING: Save your favorite and must-read articles to “My Post” for easy access anytime.
• OPTIONS: Download the app for free and enjoy a limited number of free stories each month. Get unlimited access for just $14.99/month (first month FREE).
• EXTRAS: Your subscription to The Washington Post comes with complimentary web access, as well as access to the Washington Post Classic iPad app and The All-New Washington Post App, available on iPhone and iPad.
• PAYMENT: Payment will be charged to your iTunes account with the confirmation of your purchase.
• AUTO-RENEWAL: Your subscription will auto-renew for $14.99 each month unless you cancel 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. The auto-renewal can be turned off at any time in the Account Settings section of the App Store. Please note, you will be unable to cancel your current subscription during an active subscription period.
• FREE TRIAL: Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
• TERMS OF SERVICE: https://www.washingtonpost.com/terms-of-service/2011/11/18/gIQAldiYiN_story.html
MORE FROM THE WASHINGTON POST
Experience The Washington Post in all forms. Check out our other apps: “Washington Post Select” for a magazine-style experience with stunning visuals that’s curated for the most important and interesting stories and “Washington Post Print Edition” for a digital replica of our print newspaper.
Download Washington Post Apk for Android
If you wanna Download the latest version of of this mobile application then you can Follow the all procedure that I am Going to explain in this Yet another blog post.
Follow the process Step by step below
- Visit Google play store by using your Android Smartphone to Download Washington Post App for Android.
- In case Google play store didn’t works well in your phone then you can try out the alternative Apk Downloading websites like ApkMirror, Apk4Fun, 9apps and lots more.
- If you don’t wants to download it from play store then you can use Apk Downloader to Download Washington Post Apk.
- Install the latest version for Android and Enjoy.
Download Washington Post iOS App
This application is also available to download on the iOS devices too. In case you are using any of Apple devices then you have to Follow this Procedure to Install it in Your iOS powered device.
- Download Washington Post App for iOS simply by visiting the Apple’s App store mobile application.
- Here is the Download now link. Once you click on this Hyperlink then you can Visit the Download now page of Apple’s iTunes store.
- Tap on Install button to download the Latest 3.26.0 version from the Itunes.
- Finish the installation, Done the Appropriate action and Open it.
In case Washington Post App not working in Your device or You are facing any kind of temporarily or Permanent error then you can Follow the all troubleshooting steps that i’ll mention below in this Article.
- First Tap & Hold this apps icon in your Mobile phone.
- Drag it to App info option and Once you will see all of the option then tap on Storage option.
- Now clear the data and Clear the Cache.
- If the problem, Not working error or Bug still exist then you can Contact The Washington Post on their official website https://www.washingtonpost.com.
- You will find the Contact details on Contact us page or Help pages.
So that’s my Honest, Complete review of Washington Post App.
This is available to Download for Both Android & iOS operating system. In case you need any kind of assistant then You can use the Comment form for asking any kind of Question.