FlyQ EFB App is one of the perfect Android mobile application under the Navigation category which is founded on 2014-10-24 11:26:48 to be available to download from Google play store & Ios app store. This best software is made by Seattle Avionics, Inc.. According to the latest information from the FlyQ EFB Download page This nice mobile software have average 4.5 Star rating From its 512 users all around the planet earth.
Hopefully you already make an assumption by the Tittle of this Post that this Post is completely about the Review of this Application where we are Going to provide you Exact, all and most important detailes of the FlyQ EFB App.
So without wasting any single time lets get Started.
|Software name||FlyQ EFB App|
|App store Rating||4.5 Star From 512 users|
|Total rating count||512 reviews|
|Compatible devices (Current & Future)||iOS/Android Smartphone,Tablets|
|Latest Version (Out there)||3.0.1 on App store|
|Type of App||Navigation|
|Date of publication||2014-10-24 11:26:48|
|Is it Free to download?||Yes|
|Total Size of app||188,486.00|
|Developers name||Seattle Avionics, Inc.|
FlyQ EFB App is free to download mobile application for Smartphones which is receive 4.5 Star From 512 users all around the globe. Its compatible for almost all of the iOS & Android mobile devices, Tablets. Its created by Seattle Avionics, Inc. on 2014-10-24 11:26:48 The latest 3.0.1 is out to download.
FlyQ EFB now runs on both the iPad and iPhone! It’s a top-rated aviation app because it makes your flying easier and safer by thoughtfully integrating powerful features in a way that minimizes the number of screen taps and uses larger fonts to increase readability. The exclusive Augmented Reality (AR) feature adds a new dimension to situational awareness. Pilots love that it supports more than 20 ADS-B and in-panel devices (Avidyne, Dynon, Stratux, Merlin, Dual, FreeFlight, L-3, etc.) and is reasonably priced with subscriptions starting at just US $69.
Other key features include split screen, 3D synthetic vision, flight recorder / playback / export, plates on the map, more than 4,600 airport diagrams, rich Documents support, extended runways, distance measurement systems, fuel prices, NOTAMS, wind-optimized flight planning, and plates/diagrams for Mexico and Central America.
> Maps Your Way
+ 2D maps, 3D Syn Vis, Augmented Reality
+ Sectionals and IFR charts
+ Photo, road, terrain maps
+ Satellite (Visible or IR)
+ Flight Track (“breadcrumbs”)
+ Fuel prices
+ TFRs (incl. sports TFRs)
+ Obstacle and terrain avoidance
+ Supports 20 ADS-B systems
+ Extended runways with right-pattern indicators
+ Procedures on map
+ Rings / Extended Courseline
+ CAP grid
+ Personal Waypoints
+ Helicopter and Gulf of Mexico charts
A tap switches from 2D to 3D Syn Vis to AR and back again. Syn Vis includes HITS boxes, EFIS display, TAWS, Obstacles, and AHRS support.
Night Mode preserves your night vision.
Split screen (iPad only) and single screen.
FlyQ includes the same Seattle Avionics geo-referenced approach plates and airport diagrams that we certified for FAA DO-200A compliance with certified avionics from Bendix-King and Aspen. Split screen can show a map and a procedure simultaneously. Swipe to switch procedures or tap to list all procedures at an airport. Overlay procedures on a map. Annotate plates and diagrams with colored lines and text.
> Flight Planning Your Way
1. Enter a series of indents in the Search box.
2. Use the Plans tab to compute a wind-optimized course along Victors, Jets, or GPS Direct. You’ll see a complete flight plan with all the navaids and fixes, not just a straight line. FlyQ uses expected winds to plot the fastest course, saving time and money on every flight.
3. Rubber-band flight plans directly on the map.
4. Enter lat/lon points, Personal Waypoints, or even airway/airway intersection points
5. Choose from 9 Search and Rescue patterns
6. Send/receive flight plans with Dynon SkyView, Avidyne, and the Aspen Connected Panel
7. Practice using X-Plane or MS Flight Sim / Prepar3D
Flight plans are automatically shared between all your devices.
FlyQ EFB uses your GPS position to display the current temperature, Nexrad images, METARs/TAFs, and a 7-day forecast. The patent-pending Graphical Wind Optimizer uses red and green bars to show the headwind or tailwind at different altitudes. Also includes a gallery of US and Canadian weather images.
Supports 20+ ADS-B systems for live weather and traffic.
> Airport Information
FlyQ makes it easy get airport information: Enter an ident in the Search box, double-tap a map, touch any entry in your flight plan, or watch a list of nearby airports that updates as you fly. The Airport screen concisely shows key operational info, satellite images, and runway diagrams on a single screen. Weather, approach procedures, A/FD, and FBO info are just a tap away. Now includes more than 4,600 SA Airport Diagrams!
> Data Manager
FlyQ makes it painless to download new data every month: spin and zoom a 3D globe to visually select the states you’re interested in.
> Try it before you buy it
Experience everything FlyQ EFB offers with a free 30-day subscription.
Download FlyQ EFB Apk for Android
If you wanna Download the latest version of of this mobile application then you can Follow the all procedure that I am Going to explain in this Yet another blog post.
Follow the process Step by step below
- Visit Google play store by using your Android Smartphone to Download FlyQ EFB App for Android.
- In case Google play store didn’t works well in your phone then you can try out the alternative Apk Downloading websites like ApkMirror, Apk4Fun, 9apps and lots more.
- If you don’t wants to download it from play store then you can use Apk Downloader to Download FlyQ EFB Apk.
- Install the latest version for Android and Enjoy.
Download FlyQ EFB iOS App
This application is also available to download on the iOS devices too. In case you are using any of Apple devices then you have to Follow this Procedure to Install it in Your iOS powered device.
- Download FlyQ EFB App for iOS simply by visiting the Apple’s App store mobile application.
- Here is the Download now link. Once you click on this Hyperlink then you can Visit the Download now page of Apple’s iTunes store.
- Tap on Install button to download the Latest 3.0.1 version from the Itunes.
- Finish the installation, Done the Appropriate action and Open it.
In case FlyQ EFB App not working in Your device or You are facing any kind of temporarily or Permanent error then you can Follow the all troubleshooting steps that i’ll mention below in this Article.
- First Tap & Hold this apps icon in your Mobile phone.
- Drag it to App info option and Once you will see all of the option then tap on Storage option.
- Now clear the data and Clear the Cache.
- If the problem, Not working error or Bug still exist then you can Contact Seattle Avionics, Inc. on their official website http://www.seattleavionics.com/flyq.
- You will find the Contact details on Contact us page or Help pages.
So that’s my Honest, Complete review of FlyQ EFB App.
This is available to Download for Both Android & iOS operating system. In case you need any kind of assistant then You can use the Comment form for asking any kind of Question.