Watching online videos, especially movies, has become the new cool, and if you’re wondering where you can do your movie marathon, Amazon Prime video is around for you.
The diversity this app has in its content is highly debatable, and yet it has a great selection. But what should you do when The Amazon Prime stopped working? This article will provide you with the reasons behind the Amazon Prime Video app not working and how to fix it.
In a Nutshell
When Prime Video not working, This is simple steps you have to follow –
- Restart the app, device, and check connectivity
- Clear the app’s cache
- Update the app and OS of your Smartphone (if there any update).
- Check incompatible video drivers
- Reset your modem and router
- Close unused applications and tabs
- Uninstall and reinstall the app
Why your Amazon Prime Video App Not Working?
There are various reasons why the Amazon Prime Video app is not working.
Some of the most common ones include:
- Poor internet connection: A slow or unstable internet connection can cause the app to buffer or even crash altogether.
- Inexact device requirements: When the device doesn’t adhere to the minimum requirements of the app, it might not be able to handle the app and could become incompatible.
- Insufficient storage space: If your device’s storage space is close to being out, then the new update the app wants to install could be absent from happening.
- Out-of-date software: If you are not running the latest version of the Amazon Prime Video app, you may experience compatibility issues and preventing you from using the app.
Amazon Prime Video App Not Working: How to Fix?
If you’re having problems with the Amazon Prime Video app, there are a few things you can do to try to fix the issue:
Check your internet connection
Run a speed test to check your internet speed and ensure that it meets the minimum requirements for streaming video.
You can also try using a different device or connecting to a different Wi-Fi network or wired connection to see if that resolves the issue.
Update the app and your device
Both the app and the device (computer/phone) require updates from time to time. If your device has an update waiting, installing that could fix the issue.
Check for ongoing server outage
Server outage with the app provided by Amozon is rare but not unheard of.
Specially when your Prime video working fine for very and very suddenly its stopped working.
This might indicate ongoing server issue. Wait till the outage is over to resume your entertainment on this app.
Close all the unnecessary applications
If you have multiple tabs or apps running, try closing them to free up resources so that your device can focus on running the app.
What should I do if I see an error while streaming a video on Amazon Prime Video app?
Try refreshing the page, switching to a different network, or checking your internet connection.
Why can’t I sign into the app?
The app might be down or your account is having some issues with the service, try refreshing, or try again later.
What are the minimum device requirements to run the app?**
The device’s model depends on the app version, but the minimum requirements are stated before downloading the app.
If you are still experiencing issues with the Amazon Prime Video app, you may need to contact customer support for further assistance. Amazon has live chat, phone support, and an extensive FAQ area on their website where you can find answers to your questions. If none of the above options work, uninstalling and reinstalling the Amazon Prime Video app is an excellent option.