Currently You can use WhatsApp for Only sending the Text Messages, Videos, Photos & Audio files But sending the .apk, .Zip, .Psd , .Exe , .xls type files from Your android/IOS smartphone is not possible . But its possible by applying a Little trick.
Whether you want to transfer the the Zip file , Android application, Windows application, A document file or any thing this Simple trick will be works for all.
A User can Send any type of file to any WhatsApp users without any other third party tool or Android mobile application . This trick is perfectly 100% works for all android Smartphone users .
To enable File sharing Via WhatsApp just follow the Guide.
How to Send Apk, Exe, Zip, Psd file by using WhatsApp in android Smartphone
- Make Sure you have already installed the File Explorer app (Es explorer is Recommended ).
- Tap on the Item that You want to Send.
- Rename the File by Adding .doc in the End of its name . Currently .Doc & .Pdf file is Supported that why need to rename as it Doc file .
- Now open WhatsApp app and navigate to User account, Group where you want to send it.
- Click on document icon which will be appear on the Top.
- Select the Item that You just renamed and Send it.
- Ask users to Remove the .doc From the end of its name So they can access the file Properly.
That’s it How you can send Unsupported file format using WhatApp . So easy isn’t it if you Still have any Question/Query then please mention it in comment section we will try our best to help you.