In this Simple tutorial I am going to Show you how to Install Xprivacy app Using Xposed Module framework.
In simple Word xprivacy is One kind of android app Which Gives you power to hide Your information like imei Number,Android device id,Gmail and ip adress from any app.You can also change your Details With this app.
There are most of android app who access these information and we are not able to hide any detail from them.But it is Possible with Xprivacy app.
You can hide your details.Generate fake details For any app.The most impressive thing about this app is Its totally Free.You just need to have an android Smartphone to use this Application.Before Continue You Must understand That Xprivcy app is only for Some advance Android users.If you don’t Know about rooting any other tricks please don’t use This.If you want to Download This app first you need to Follow all Steps Correctly.
How to Install Xprivacy app and Xposed Framework Module in android Smartphone
- It will works Only in Rooted android Phone So First you need to Root your android device.
- First you need to download Xposed Framework From Google Playstore.You can use This link.It will be redirect you to playsore.
- Install & Open the Xposed framework module In your android device.
- Tap on “Framework” and navigate to Install or update.
- They ask You for Root permissions, Grant permissions.
- Now Reboot Your android Mobile.
- Now install Xprivacy app using This link.
- Now open Xposed Framework An tick (√) Xprivacy app.
How to Use Xprivacy App and Xposed Framework module
- Open the app It will Automatically load your of app Which is Install in Your device.
- Choose any app Which you want to use.
- Now Navigate to settings & Tap on “Randomize Data” Button.
- Now finally tap on Save Button.