The most popular Telecom network provider Jio launch a Special feature location tracking Feature in the Jio Security app. This service will helps you to Find your mobile phone easily when you Lost .
Did you want to know what steps need to follow to track down your cell phone , if yes then you’ve come to the right place. Its doesn’t matter if you just want trying to track the location of your mobile phone or just to want to secure your device from future theft. Here we’re here to give you all information that helps you to locate your Device.
This article is solely focused on Jio Customers if you are using any other mobile operator then you read can this articles . But if you are Jio Customers then you just need to Fill up the Mobile number and some Other required details in MyJio app . Once you Successfully logged in then you can Easily track down the Location of your Mobile phone.
This task can be done Via any Computer or another mobile phone . You just need to remember Your Login id & Password.
This Special location Feature just Works like Android device manager , Where you can Track your lost phone & Erase phone data remotely by using Gmail Address. But this will only works when your android Smartphone data is on.
Jio brings this special Location tracker Feature to provides extra security layer to all of their subscribers mobile phones
How to use Jio Security app Location tracking ?
- First Download the MyJio app From Google play store . You also Need to install Jio Security app in Your mobile phone.
- Open the My Jio app and In left Side bar you will Find The Jio locate My device option . After clicking on this link you will be redirected to the Jio security app.
- Fill up the All Required details or wait till it will Automatically detect Your Device details.
- Once the process will ends then you can easily track mobile phone details by Login on the Official jio website .
- Your Mobile phone data connection need to be on , If it is off then you can Get the Right location .
- You can easily get the Your device information by visiting the official Jio website www.jio.com .