Are you One of them who are facing Jio tv not working Problem, Jio Problem today then You don’t have to Worry because here I come up with Simple solution or Troubleshooting process that will helps you.
Reliance Jio Tv is Undoubtedly most Useful to those smartphone users who wants to Watch television on mobile Phone . It was working Very Smoothly for most of android users but still most of users face Some unknown Error like Unable to Process request , Try latter .
The JioTV program has become a game changer for consumers wanting to watch tv stations online via tablet or mobilecomputer. As a result, the JioTV program enables users to view Live TV stations and programs anytime and anyplace.
However, since the dust appears to be simply settling down, many mistakes appear to pop up which are hindering the flowing procedure. Errors like ‘not able to process your request please try again after’ and ‘please wait while we load JioTV for you,’ appear to be bothering the users often. Clients mostly whine about the JioTV program not opening in their own Android cell phone.
In previous article i write about Colors tv app In this Post i am going to explain how to fix this error.
You Can check all errors that the Jio sim cards & App users are facing now days.
- Unable to Process your request please try again letter .
- Please wait while we load jio tv for you….
- A unexpected Error accrued.
- Unable to Register with DRM.
- Unable to Connect please Connect to the Network.
- No internet is available Please check your internet connection and try again.
- Or facing Any other Server issue .
- how to fix subscription not active problem.
It’s Doesn’t matter which Kind of Problem You are facing i’ll provide you Quick fix that will 100% works.
Also Read | How To generate Jio Sim Barcode unlimited times.
How To Fix Jio Tv not working Error , 7 easy Steps
- First Make Sure that you are Connected to Jio mobile internet or Jiofi Hotspot , otherwise it will Not works.
- Second thing that You have to check is You have Proper speed or not , Sometime error will cause due to Very slow Speed. Simply Download any Net speed checker app from Google play store to done this Step, You can use any online Speed Check tool too.
- Once you Ensure that You have proper Speed to watch the Tv shows , Movies online then you can Proceed the Next step.
- Go to Google play Store and Check for Jio tv Updates if any new update arrive simply Update this app .
- If Issue Still not resolved then go to setting – App setting – JioTv – Clear the app data & cache and Restart your Mobile phone .
- Open the app and Click on skip Sign in now You can watch any Channel Live that you want to watch online.
I am Sure once You done the all this Process then The Jio tv not working problem will fixed , If not then it may Server problem which will be Solved automatically after sometime .