KidsDoc – from the AAP App is one of the perfect Android mobile application under the Health & Fitness type which is founded on 2010-06-14 15:29:04 to be available to get from Google play store & Ios app store. This cool software is made by Self Care Decisions, LLC. As per to the latest information from the KidsDoc – from the AAP Download page This standard mobile software have average 4 Star rating From its 33 users all around the world.
Hopefully you already make an assumption by the Tittle of this Post that this Post is completely about the Review of this Application where we are Going to provide you Exact, all and most important detailes of the KidsDoc – from the AAP App.
So without wasting any single time lets get Started.
KidsDoc – from the AAP
|Software name||KidsDoc – from the AAP App|
|App store Rating||4 Star From 33 users|
|Total rating count||33 reviews|
|Compatible devices (Current & Future)||iOS/Android Smartphone,Tablets|
|Latest Version (Out there)||1.69 on App store|
|Type of App||Health & Fitness|
|Date of publication||2010-06-14 15:29:04|
|Is it Free to download?||Yes|
|Total Size of app||18,176.00|
|Developers name||Self Care Decisions, LLC|
KidsDoc – from the AAP App is free to download mobile application for Smartphones which is receive 4 Star From 33 users all around the world. Its compatible for almost all of the iOS & Android mobile devices, Tablets. Its created by Self Care Decisions, LLC on 2010-06-14 15:29:04 The latest 1.69 is out to download.
As seen on the American Academy of Pediatrics parenting web site, www.HealthyChildren.org.
Is your child sick? Whether you’re on the go or at home, this app will help you know what to do next.
What should you do if your child develops a fever, cough, vomiting, rash, sore throat or head injury? When can your child return to school or child care after an illness? These are medical advice questions that all parents have. Health problems can arise anytime – evenings, weekends, when you’re at work or traveling or your doctor’s office is closed.
KidsDoc is designed especially for these times. The care guides help you make smart decisions on what level of care (if any) is needed and how to provide speedy symptom relief for minor illnesses or injuries you can manage on your own.
KidsDoc is derived from the clinical protocols used by pediatricians and nurses in 10,000 practices and 400 nurse advice call centers in the US and Canada. They have been tested for 16 years on more than 150 million symptom calls.
Easy 3-step navigation:
1. Choose the most appropriate symptom care guide
2. Use the symptom decision chart to find the recommended action
3. Follow the self care advice to make your child more comfortable
The care guide that best matches your child’s symptom can be located quickly by using the alphabetical index, body area index, or keyword search.
Content – each symptom care guide contains:
* Definition which describes the focus of the care guide so you can decide if it’s a good fit for your child’s problem. If not, there are quick links to related care guides.
* Decision Chart which helps determine what action is suggested based on the severity and description of your child’s symptom. Once you have a match, simply follow the corresponding action, such as Call 911, Call Your Child’s Doctor Now, Call Your Child’s Doctor within 24 hours or Manage at Home.
* Immediate Connections to medical help, such as 911, your child’s doctor or nearby Emergency Department (ER) are available if you have phone service.
* Home Care Advice is available for any illnesses and injuries that can be safely treated at home. The instructions provide clear, up-to-date steps for relieving symptoms.
* Medication and Allergy List for tracking important information about your family’s prescriptions and/or over the counter medications.
* Pediatric dosage tables by weight for common over-the-counter medications.
* Visual images to help you identify symptoms (e.g. rashes), injuries and common causes of bites & stings.
* First Aid topics and illustrations to support immediate action, if needed.
Disclaimer: The information provided with this Application is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment; it is for informational purposes only. Talk with your healthcare provider about any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you think your child may have a medical emergency, call the doctor or 911 immediately. Before using KidsDoc, all users should read and agree with the full Disclaimer available in the application within More > Terms and Conditions.
Download KidsDoc – from the AAP Apk for Android
If you wanna Download the latest version of of this mobile application then you can Follow the all procedure that I am Going to explain in this Yet another blog post.
Follow the process Step by step below
- Visit Google play store by using your Android Smartphone to Download KidsDoc – from the AAP App for Android.
- In case Google play store didn’t works well in your phone then you can try out the alternative Apk Downloading websites like ApkMirror, Apk4Fun, 9apps and lots more.
- If you don’t wants to download it from play store then you can use Apk Downloader to Download KidsDoc – from the AAP Apk.
- Install the latest version for Android and Enjoy.
Download KidsDoc – from the AAP iOS App
This application is also available to download on the iOS devices too. In case you are using any of Apple devices then you have to Follow this Procedure to Install it in Your iOS powered device.
- Download KidsDoc – from the AAP App for iOS simply by visiting the Apple’s App store mobile application.
- Here is the Download now link. Once you click on this Hyperlink then you can Visit the Download now page of Apple’s iTunes store.
- Tap on Install button to download the Latest 1.69 version from the Itunes.
- Finish the installation, Done the Appropriate action and Open it.
In case KidsDoc – from the AAP App not working in Your device or You are facing any kind of temporarily or Permanent error then you can Follow the all troubleshooting steps that i’ll mention below in this Article.
- First Tap & Hold this apps icon in your Mobile phone.
- Drag it to App info option and Once you will see all of the option then tap on Storage option.
- Now clear the data and Clear the Cache.
- If the problem, Not working error or Bug still exist then you can Contact Self Care Decisions, LLC on their official website http://www.healthychildren.org.
- You will find the Contact details on Contact us page or Help pages.
So that’s my Honest, Complete review of KidsDoc – from the AAP App.
This is available to Download for Both Android & iOS operating system. In case you need any kind of assistant then You can use the Comment form for asking any kind of Question.