Paytm offers free rs 10 or 20 Wallet cash on the purchase of Kitkat. After the buying this You just have to just locate Coupon code inside the pack to Redeem it easily.
Its time for Kitkat paytm offer Where they plan to give us Free paytm cash on Every pack of this Delicious chocolate.You just have to Purchase it from Your nearby Grocery stop or Shopping store and Then you will Find a Special coupons code which is used to Get wallet money. Here is Simple Step by step Process for getting mobile recharge of 10 to 20 rs paytm Kitkat offer.
Steps For free Paytm cash using Kitkat Chocolate pack
- First Visit your nearest Store and Purchase Kitkat Chocolates of Rs 10 or 25.Remember on 10 rs pack you will get 10 rs amount and on the 25 rs pack you will get rs 20 in your paytm Wallet.
- Find the Special Promo voucher inside the pack.Now simply note down your Unique code.
- Visit this Offer page where You can Redeem it Easily.
- Just apply The Coupon code that you Find and Tick on the pack that You purchase 12.8 grams or 37.3 grams.
- Tap on Proceed now Register Yourself if you are new paytm user.If you are old Customer then simply Login in Your account.
Terms and Conditions
- Participation in this Promotion namely, Paytm Kit Kat Offer (“Offer”) is purely voluntary and optional. This Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other Offer. Products also available without this Offer. By participating in this Offer, each participant is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- This Offer is being conducted by Nestle India Ltd (“Nestle”) in association with One97 Communications Ltd.’s (“One97 or Paytm) (collectively referred to as Organizer) on One97’s platform, namely www.Paytm.com (‘website’), for Products defined hereinafter.
- This Offer is valid in India from 1st Feb 2016 to 30th April 2016(‘Offer Period’) on purchase of Kit Kat Packs referred to as “Products” and on limited stocks only
- The Offer is valid for the citizens of India (except the employees and family members of Nestle and One97, their associate companies, their joint venture partners, its co-packers, their distributors, their agents, their advertising and promotional agencies and their auditors.)
- After purchasing the Products, the participant will get the Coupon code (“Code”) on the packs. After getting this Code, the participant can participate in the Offer in the following manner and avail Paytm Cash. Paytm cash is the term used to define Paytm cash that participant gets when he applies the code on Paytm website . The cash earned this way is stored in the Paytm wallet and is used to purchase products/do recharges on Paytm website only. No cash would be given in lieu of Paytm cash.
- On successful application of the Code a onetime addition of respective denomination (Rs 10 or Rs 20) to user’s Paytm wallet will be added. Each code is unique and can be used once. A single user account can avail the offer thrice.
- The coupons would be valid till 30th April 2016. User would not be able to avail the offer after that