Living Well – Supporting Men’s Well-being App is one of the perfect Android mobile application under the Medical category which is founded on 2014-05-19 11:10:27 to be available to get from Google play store & Ios app store. This amazing software is created by Living Well. As per to the latest information from the Living Well – Supporting Men’s Well-being Download page This awesome mobile software have average 5 Star rating From its 6 users all around the globe.
Hopefully you already make an assumption by the Tittle of this Post that this Post is completely about the Review of this Application where we are Going to provide you Exact, all and most important information of the Living Well – Supporting Men’s Well-being App.
So without wasting any single time lets get Started.
Living Well – Supporting Men’s Well-being
|Software name||Living Well – Supporting Men’s Well-being App|
|App store Rating||5 Star From 6 users|
|Total rating count||6 reviews|
|Compatible devices (Current & Future)||iOS/Android Smartphone,Tablets|
|Latest Version (Out there)||1.3.1 on App store|
|Type of App||Medical|
|Date of publication||2014-05-19 11:10:27|
|Is it Free to download?||Yes|
|Total Size of app||102,527.00|
|Developers name||Living Well|
Living Well – Supporting Men’s Well-being App is free to download mobile application for Smartphones which is receive 5 Star From 6 users all around the planet earth. Its compatible for almost all of the iOS & Android mobile devices, Tablets. Its created by Living Well on 2014-05-19 11:10:27 The latest 1.3.1 is out to install.
The Living Well App is designed to assist men who have been sexually abused in childhood. It provides practical resources, support and suggestions. The information and resources draw upon research evidence and practice knowledge.
Childhood sexual abuse can have a profound impact on men’s lives and relationships. However men who have been sexually abused can live rich, full lives, develop healthy relationships and make positive contributions within our communities.
The Living Well App is designed to complement, not replace, the work of a qualified health care professional. It’s useful for anyone looking to enhance their understanding and personal well-being and includes the following sections:
The well-being section details information and actions to improve current health and well-being. Research tells us that having these building blocks in place enhances quality of life. Included are text and audio resources related to:
• Building connections
• Physical well-being
• Learning and thinking
• Living by your values
• 15 Mindfulness exercises
• 7 Relaxation exercises
The Warwick-Edinburgh Mental Well-being Scale (WEMWBS) is used to measure current well-being.
To get a well-being score, read through the 14 questions and select the box that best describes your thoughts and feelings over the last two weeks. Upon completion, you will receive an assessment of your current well-being and steps you can take to enhance it. A chart plotting your results over time will help you keep track of your progress.
This section provides basic information about childhood sexual abuse, common impacts, difficulties and challenges that men who have been sexually abused in childhood or sexually assaulted as adults can face. We have included discussions of different ways of coping, as well as questions and suggestions to help you think through and deal with difficulties.
This section offers suggestions to better manage common difficulties that can confront and overwhelm people exposed to abuse. Including:
• Difficult memories
• Avoiding triggers
• Feeling isolated/disconnected
• Sleeping difficulties
Once you have selected the presenting difficulty, you are asked to rate your level of distress on a scale of 1-10. Depending on the rating and specific difficulty identified, the App provides relevant information and suggestions of action you can take to better manage the distress.
We can all benefit from putting aside time to breathe, to settle and physically calm ourselves. The Time2Breathe function is a valuable tool to use on a daily basis, not just when you are feeling stressed, anxious or agitated. This function allows you to select the length of time and number of breaths per minute you want to practice the breathing exercise for. It offers visual and auditory cues to prompt your breath in and out. There are options to customise the prompts and schedule a daily appointment. A couple of minutes of breathing in time with the beats can help calm your body and mind.
Everyone benefits from being connected and accessing support at different times. The support section contains and provides access to:
• Support line telephone numbers
• Add numbers from your own contacts – valued friends, supporters, professionals
• Links to useful websites
• Pre-loaded music – ‘More than a drop’
• Add your own music that helps you to feel connected and lift your mood
• A collection of calming and inspiring images which you can add to
The community blog link offers further information and inspiration, encouragement and hope. It’s a place to keep up to date with the latest initiatives and ideas. Here you can offer encouragement and hope to other men (anonymously if you wish), and can post comments, quotes, stories, inspirational images and videos. It’s designed to help make the App more dynamic – ever improving and evolving.
Download Living Well – Supporting Men’s Well-being Apk for Android
If you wanna Download the latest version of of this mobile application then you can Follow the all procedure that I am Going to explain in this Yet another blog post.
Follow the process Step by step below
- Visit Google play store by using your Android Smartphone to Download Living Well – Supporting Men’s Well-being App for Android.
- In case Google play store didn’t works well in your phone then you can try out the alternative Apk Downloading websites like ApkMirror, Apk4Fun, 9apps and lots more.
- If you don’t wants to download it from play store then you can use Apk Downloader to Download Living Well – Supporting Men’s Well-being Apk.
- Install the latest version for Android and Enjoy.
Download Living Well – Supporting Men’s Well-being iOS App
This application is also available to download on the iOS devices too. In case you are using any of Apple devices then you have to Follow this Procedure to Install it in Your iOS powered device.
- Download Living Well – Supporting Men’s Well-being App for iOS simply by visiting the Apple’s App store mobile application.
- Here is the Download now link. Once you click on this Hyperlink then you can Visit the Download now page of Apple’s iTunes store.
- Tap on Install button to download the Latest 1.3.1 version from the Itunes.
- Finish the installation, Done the Appropriate action and Open it.
In case Living Well – Supporting Men’s Well-being App not working in Your device or You are facing any kind of temporarily or Permanent error then you can Follow the all troubleshooting steps that i’ll mention below in this Article.
- First Tap & Hold this apps icon in your Mobile phone.
- Drag it to App info option and Once you will see all of the option then tap on Storage option.
- Now clear the data and Clear the Cache.
- If the problem, Not working error or Bug still exist then you can Contact Living Well on their official website http://www.livingwell.org.au/get-support/living-well-app/.
- You will find the Contact details on Contact us page or Help pages.
So that’s my Honest, Complete review of Living Well – Supporting Men’s Well-being App.
This is available to Download for Both Android & iOS operating system. In case you need any kind of assistant then You can use the Comment form for asking any kind of Question.