Mail Plus – Daily Mail App is one of the perfect Android mobile application under the News genre which is founded on 2013-02-05 08:00:00 to be available to download from Google play store & Ios app store. This best software is published by dmg media ltd. According to the latest information from the Mail Plus – Daily Mail Download page This simple mobile software have average 3 Star rating From its 31 users all around the planet earth.
Hopefully you already make an assumption by the Tittle of this Post that this Post is completely about the Review of this Application where we are Going to provide you Exact, all and most important detailes of the Mail Plus – Daily Mail App.
So without wasting any single second lets get Started.
Mail Plus – Daily Mail
|Software name||Mail Plus – Daily Mail App|
|App store Rating||3 Star From 31 users|
|Total rating count||31 reviews|
|Compatible devices (Current & Future)||iOS/Android Smartphone,Tablets|
|Latest Version (Out there)||6.1.371 on App store|
|Type of App||News|
|Date of publication||2013-02-05 08:00:00|
|Is it Free to download?||Yes|
|Total Size of app||20,954.00|
|Developers name||dmg media ltd|
Mail Plus – Daily Mail App is free to download mobile application for Smartphones which is receive 3 Star From 31 users all around the planet earth. Its compatible for almost all of the iOS & Android mobile devices, Tablets. Its created by dmg media ltd on 2013-02-05 08:00:00 The latest 6.1.371 is out to install.
Mail Plus for iPad and iPhone is the digital edition of the Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday with all of the Mail’s quality content in a “newspaper format” designed for the iPad and iPhone.
It delivers the Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday newspapers, with all your favourite sections and magazines, to your tablet automatically every morning for HALF the price of the printed newspaper.
Mail Plus has extra content that you won’t find in the print edition including:
• All the news, sport, features, and columnists of the printed edition – PLUS videos, galleries and stunning 360 degree images that show the world from every angle
• The complete Audio Edition of Weekend magazine every Saturday. Sit back and listen to all the features, recipes and your weekly horoscope.
• 27 interactive puzzles including Sudokus and Crosswords and play-for-prizes competitions in the brilliantly addictive Coffee Break section
• Your daily TV listings
Then, on Saturday:
• Weekend magazine is packed with celebrity interviews, a comprehensive seven-day TV guide, your horoscope for the week from Cainer, lots of great recipes and Monty Don’s gardening guide
And, on Sunday:
• You — Britain’s best weekly magazine for women packed with fashion, beauty, real life, recipes and Liz Jones’ diary
• Event magazine has the very best of entertainment and culture with columns by Chris Evans and Piers Morgan
It’s free to download the Mail Plus app but to enjoy the full experience you must subscribe.
Mail Plus costs just £12.99 a month – that’s less than half the price of the printed newspaper!
This app uses the Apple subscription service under which subscriptions are automatically renewed. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period.
You cannot cancel a subscription during the active subscription period but you can turn off auto-renewal from your iTunes account settings. For more information, please see the Apple support page, http://support.apple.com
Please note payment will be charged to your iTunes account and subscriptions are managed by Apple. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
Have your edition automatically downloaded overnight, so it’s available by 4am GMT. To get this feature, agree to receiving ‘notifications’ when prompted during the subscription process or turn them on from the Settings on your device. Press SETTINGS and in the menu column on the left you’ll see GENERAL. Tap this and in the right hand column look for BACKGROUND APP REFRESH. Tap this and scroll down until you see Mail Plus. Slide the button to the right of the Mail Plus app so that it appears green.
Download Mail Plus – Daily Mail Apk for Android
If you wanna Download the latest version of of this mobile application then you can Follow the all procedure that I am Going to explain in this Yet another blog post.
Follow the process Step by step below
- Visit Google play store by using your Android Smartphone to Download Mail Plus – Daily Mail App for Android.
- In case Google play store didn’t works well in your phone then you can try out the alternative Apk Downloading websites like ApkMirror, Apk4Fun, 9apps and lots more.
- If you don’t wants to download it from play store then you can use Apk Downloader to Download Mail Plus – Daily Mail Apk.
- Install the latest version for Android and Enjoy.
Download Mail Plus – Daily Mail iOS App
This application is also available to download on the iOS devices too. In case you are using any of Apple devices then you have to Follow this Procedure to Install it in Your iOS powered device.
- Download Mail Plus – Daily Mail App for iOS simply by visiting the Apple’s App store mobile application.
- Here is the Download now link. Once you click on this Hyperlink then you can Visit the Download now page of Apple’s iTunes store.
- Tap on Install button to download the Latest 6.1.371 version from the Itunes.
- Finish the installation, Done the Appropriate action and Open it.
In case Mail Plus – Daily Mail App not working in Your device or You are facing any kind of temporarily or Permanent error then you can Follow the all troubleshooting steps that i’ll mention below in this Article.
- First Tap & Hold this apps icon in your Mobile phone.
- Drag it to App info option and Once you will see all of the option then tap on Storage option.
- Now clear the data and Clear the Cache.
- If the problem, Not working error or Bug still exist then you can Contact dmg media ltd on their official website http://www.mailsubscriptions.co.uk.
- You will find the Contact details on Contact us page or Help pages.
So that’s my Honest, Complete review of Mail Plus – Daily Mail App.
This is available to Download for Both Android & iOS operating system. In case you need any kind of assistant then You can use the Comment form for asking any kind of Question.