Only few days ago Google launches latest Android Oreo update for Android smartphone and we see in past week Motorola also posted the list of smartphone which will be able to upgrade it in the latest Android Oreo update. Now Motorola official confirms that moto G4 plus will be going to receive Android Oreo update very soon. so if you are serious about how to update your Moto G4 Plus to Android 8.0 then or right place to start. Here in this yet another blog post I am going to show you how you can update your Moto G4 Plus Android update. Updating your Android mobile phone to latest Android version is very easy task it can be done easily Justin you need a strong Internet connection your Android mobile phone if you want to update to the latest version and time.
How to Update G4 Plus to Android 8.0
According to the Motorola The list of devices that will get this update include: Moto Z, Moto Z Droid, Moto Z Force Droid, Moto Z Play, Moto Z Play Droid, Moto Z2 Play, Moto Z2 Force Edition, Moto X4, Moto G5, Moto G5 Plus, Moto G5S, and the Moto G5S Plus Will soon going to recieve the latest update from Google.
However on the time when Motorola issues this list they Didn’t Include the Moto G4 Plus Android smartphone in this list. but now it seems like this phone will we also get the Android Oreo update. so that’s why Motorola official confirm that this phone Moto G4 Plus and moto G4 will soon receive the Android Oreo update on air.
Also Read : Nokia 8 Android 8 Oreo Update here is how to get
To Update your Moto G4 plus to latest Android 8.0 is simply have to follow the procedure which I am going to mention below
- First of all you have too Make sure your that your Nokia 8 phone is connected to the WiFi network if not please make sure that your cellular network is strong enough to install 8.0 updates. You need at least Enough data balance to download.
- Now you have to go to setting option and scroll down till the end until you found our phone option.
- In about phone option you will see system update on the top.
- Tape on system update and you will see the recent update on your phone.
- Tape on I am in to start a procedure of installing latest update.
- Once update is download it then the phone will ask you to install the latest update once you click ok then phone will be probably shutdown and reboot automatically.
- Once your phone is upgraded to the latest version then you will be able to use the latest Android 8.0 version.
Also Read : Android O Release Date In India
That’s The complete procedure for Moto G4 plus Android O update upgradation. By following the process step by step you will be get receive this 8.0 update on your mobile phone.