Anyone can easily take a screenshot using Android Smartphone/ tablet. Its a simplest thing that you can Do with your Mobile phone.
This Guide is Completely dedicated to Most of android Powered smartphone but it may be not works for Some mobile phone.In this case you Need to Download Screenshot app which is available on Google play store.
How to take a Screenshot in android
Without any App
- Firstly Unlock Your mobile phone and Go to the Screen which you want to capture.
- You have to Press Power/Lock and Volume Down button together
- The Screenshot will be Automatically Saved in Your phone Like image.
As i already Say The process will be differs for some phone models in this Case You have to Download a app.
With android app
- First Of All, Download The Screenshots app which is available on Google play store .
- Install it , Remember you Need to root Your device First You can read this Rooting Guide for android.
- Once it complete grant Root permission to this application.
- Now Just Go to Setting and Select the appropriate method.
- You can Capture screenshot By using Capture icon (Which will be Appear on notification tray) and using few other methods .
Remember The Process will be Different for Some phones . But in Most of cases you done this task just By pressing two buttons . You can Take A Screenshot in android Device , With or without android app . It will not apply on Windows & IOS operating Systems.