If you have Fb page You have to understand You can’t Change Facebook page name after Reaching 200 likes.But Wait this limitation is apply for others not on Smart user who are reading this post.
3 month ago i create a Facebook page which has more Than 12000 Likes now.Now I want to have Change the name of My Facebook page name But when i go to Facebook page Setting to Change my Page Name they doesn’t allow me to do that,I cant change My own Facebook page name.I searched On the internet and Found that due to some reasons Facebook doesn’t allows to change the fan page name After getting 200 likes.
Trick to Change Facebook Page Name after 200 Likes
You just need a Desktop,Google Chrome Browser,and yeah Internet connection too.Just follow this Steps to Change facebook Page name After 200 likes
- First Open your Google Chrome Go to Chrome web store website
- Search Zen Mate Extension And download and Install this Extension In your GOOGLE Chrome Browser.
- Register Yourself Using Correct email address and New Password .
- Now Open Email Client And Verify Your Email address.
- After Successful Registration.Close Your Google chrome Browser and open it Again.
- Now tap On Zen mate Extension And Change your Location to United State.
- Now login in Your Facebook Account and Navigate To your Facebook Page.
- Click on Setting Then Page info.Now Change Your Facebook page name and Save.
- It takes up to Five Minute To appear New name.You will be Notified When Your Facebook page name will be change.
All Done Your Facebook page name has been Changed Successfully.