Update an android operating system is not too hard ,you can easily update Your Android smartphone Version from your Mobile phone setting. Just follow this simple guide to update android Version or operating system manually.
Normally Your android smartphone informs you when an update is available, But you don’t receive a update Notification and you know android update is available simply follow these steps to update android Version or operating system.
Steps to Follow before Update android version
- First go to setting and and navigate to Backup & reset.
- Make sure Backup my data and Automatic restore option is checked.
- In the bottom of setting menu click on about phone or about tablet option.
- Find system update under about phone or about tablet option
- In some smartphone system update option may also be labeled as Software update.
- Check your android smartphone version is up to date or not by clicking on Check now.
How to update android version ??
Tap on check now to check update is available or not. if update is available You will download and update your android version or operating system. In some Smartphone they give direct option to software update. just click on software update to update your android version.
Think to remember on the time on update android version
-* your device will need to restart to install the software update. Don’t worry your device will be automatically reboot.
-* Make sure you have enough battery So battery doesn’t run out while the update is being installed.
-* I will suggest you to use WiFi network to update android version.if update is too larger its take too much data and time.
-* Update is dependent on your device’s manufacturer as well as your Network provider. New updates may not always be available for Same devices.
That’s my post about update android version.
Now you can follow me via email just submit your email and get latest update in your inbox.