USMLE-Rx App is one of the perfect Android mobile application under the Medical category which is founded on 2017-12-29 18:12:23 to be available to get from Google play store & Ios app store. This great software is made by MedIQ Learning, LLC. As per to the latest information from the USMLE-Rx Download page This simple mobile software have average 2.5 Star rating From its 56 users all around the planet earth.
Hopefully you already make an assumption by the Tittle of this Post that this Post is completely about the Review of this Application where we are Going to provide you Exact, all and most important detailes of the USMLE-Rx App.
So without wasting any single moment lets get Started.
|Software name||USMLE-Rx App|
|App store Rating||2.5 Star From 56 users|
|Total rating count||56 reviews|
|Compatible devices (Current & Future)||iOS/Android Smartphone,Tablets|
|Latest Version (Out there)||1.10 on App store|
|Type of App||Medical|
|Date of publication||2017-12-29 18:12:23|
|Is it Free to download?||Yes|
|Total Size of app||71,470.00|
|Developers name||MedIQ Learning, LLC|
USMLE-Rx App is free to download mobile application for Smartphones which is receive 2.5 Star From 56 users all around the globe. Its compatible for almost all of the iOS & Android mobile devices, Tablets. Its created by MedIQ Learning, LLC on 2017-12-29 18:12:23 The latest 1.10 is out to install.
USMLE-Rx (by ScholarRx)
Now you can access any USMLE-Rx Qmax product and First Aid™ Flash Facts in one great app!*
The only app created and approved by First Aid authors and truly integrated with First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 puts the power of USMLE-Rx in your hands.
Put the power of Qmax and Flash Facts on your phone or tablet! Get on-the-go access to high-yield USMLE-style questions and flash cards by combining your existing USMLE-Rx Qmax subscription(s) with the FREE mobile app.
Study anytime, anywhere with your USMLE-Rx Qmax Subscription:
· Thousands of high-yield Step 1 questions, images, and explanations
· All your tests sync to the cloud for immediate access on any device
· Quiz yourself in multiple test modes with different question types
· Get detailed performance stats
· Review and annotate completed tests
First Aid Flash Facts
Learning is literally at your fingertips with your Step 1 Flash Facts subscription:
· The only flash cards truly integrated with First Aid for the USMLE Step 1
· Thousands of flash cards help you nail USMLE Step 1 content quickly and efficiently
· Case-based flash cards put basic science concepts in a clinical context
· Study Stream uses spaced repetition to give you flash cards based on your own strengths and weaknesses
· Daily Study Stream reporting helps you track your progress
· All your cards and progress sync to the cloud for immediate access on any connected device
· Searchable by organ system, discipline, and topic
· Browse, annotate, and flag your favorite First Aid topics
*Requires a valid USMLE-Rx Step 1 Qmax, Step 2CK Qmax, or Step 3 Qmax subscription and/or a valid Step 1 Flash Facts Subscription.
Download USMLE-Rx Apk for Android
If you wanna Download the latest version of of this mobile application then you can Follow the all procedure that I am Going to explain in this Yet another blog post.
Follow the process Step by step below
- Visit Google play store by using your Android Smartphone to Download USMLE-Rx App for Android.
- In case Google play store didn’t works well in your phone then you can try out the alternative Apk Downloading websites like ApkMirror, Apk4Fun, 9apps and lots more.
- If you don’t wants to download it from play store then you can use Apk Downloader to Download USMLE-Rx Apk.
- Install the latest version for Android and Enjoy.
Download USMLE-Rx iOS App
This application is also available to download on the iOS devices too. In case you are using any of Apple devices then you have to Follow this Procedure to Install it in Your iOS powered device.
- Download USMLE-Rx App for iOS simply by visiting the Apple’s App store mobile application.
- Here is the Download now link. Once you click on this Hyperlink then you can Visit the Download now page of Apple’s iTunes store.
- Tap on Install button to download the Latest 1.10 version from the Itunes.
- Finish the installation, Done the Appropriate action and Open it.
In case USMLE-Rx App not working in Your device or You are facing any kind of temporarily or Permanent error then you can Follow the all troubleshooting steps that i’ll mention below in this Article.
- First Tap & Hold this apps icon in your Mobile phone.
- Drag it to App info option and Once you will see all of the option then tap on Storage option.
- Now clear the data and Clear the Cache.
- If the problem, Not working error or Bug still exist then you can Contact MedIQ Learning, LLC on their official website http://www.usmle-rx.com.
- You will find the Contact details on Contact us page or Help pages.
So that’s my Honest, Complete review of USMLE-Rx App.
This is available to Download for Both Android & iOS operating system. In case you need any kind of assistant then You can use the Comment form for asking any kind of Question.